Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku

Ryon

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku.

Probably one of the longest ridiculous' prefix's ever to be offical.

With the release of Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden for the 3DS, and the ripped sprites.

I took it upon myself to be the first to work on SSGSS Goku. at least a good offical one.
So far i've made....

• Young Goku
  • SB1 Goku
  • SSJ Goku

I skipped the SSJGod but its ok.

So gameplay! whats it gonna be like? From looking at the sprites and several videos, Im speculating its a 3 button gameplay and a 4th button for a striker.

X - Punch Combos

Y - Kick Combos

Z - Ki Blasts

X+Y - Power Up

X and Y combos are interchangeable, Infact you can only do some moves by mixing and matching the buttons.

Here is a small progress report on his status.

And as of recent this is the latest GIF.

http://mugenfreeforall.com/uploads/monthly_2015_07/GoukiKameSuper.thumb.gif.709932cd0941534cb2573bf837a10f72.gif

You gona like use your old Goku as base or try something from cero?

always from zero. never edits.

Aside from the sprite on your sig (and on your MFG avatar), no previews? Like, no gameplay, no screens, nor anything? Just a "I'm making him" announcement?

YUP! its a place holder topic.

Gameplay Mechanics are as followed.

3 Buttons (Punch, Kick, Ki)

He will be fast and furious, Very cheap, but very balanced.

He will have dramatic specials similar to Karin and my other characters with cinematic specials.

OH and if anyone has played Xenoverse, you know how you press Ki and they shoot once then they start shooting alot of ki blasts? Will he's got it already.

GokuKi.thumb.gif.dbd7391b9f4ba9996df92a3

im just going to throw this out their, if by the time u reach the testing phase & U HAVEN'T!!!!! sent me a Copy of him to make palettes for.. i will kill u, im serious , im talking razor blades & lemon juice , real mind numbing siring pain ...... u hear me? :heeee:

Just how cheap, exactly?

And also, will he have something similar to Budokai? Something like.. Punch -> Punch -> Punch -> Kamehameha?

Hell no, I've hated that for years, I'm glad in Budokai 2 they gave you the option to press Forward > Ki to do a special.

im just going to throw this out their, if by the time u reach the testing phase & U HAVEN'T!!!!! sent me a Copy of him to make palettes for.. i will kill u, im serious , im talking razor blades & lemon juice , real mind numbing siring pain ...... u hear me? :heeee:

OK! but please won't someone think of the children!

@ EXRammy , Yeah he is, I don't downscale my characters I leave them at whatever pixel ratio they are on.

Small portrait?! EW!

Warp Kamehameha... is that the same as the instant transmission kamehameha?

also whats the BURST KAME you speak of?

@ Shaolin , I would but now to the exact it works in the actual games.

Here's SSGSS Goku's Moveset from Dragon Ball Xenoverse (this isn't my video)

Also, the next time I share something of mine, can you just say 'No thanks' instead of 'EW'... When you do that, you kind of give people the wrong impression of my works and they don't want to see it, cause 'the boss doesn't like it'. Sort of discouraging, you see.

Ok. I'm sorry Ky.

I wont want to use it cause it doesnt match up with him to well. Thanks for the video!

Thats ok and I want to apologize as well, I think I came off a little rude and it was wrong of me to do so.

On-Topic: What Kamehameha sprites are you using/ The ones from the actual game or haven't you decided yet? I was thinking the Kamehameha sprites from DragonBall: Advance Adventure would be great to use, but then you'd probably have to scale them to make them work.

"Looks Squirtle up and down" Yo Boss man (for now until I destroy you) Ry, U want me too handle this guy. I'll mess yo whole Squad up playboy, Sunglasses don't make you gangster. 

Warp Kamehameha... is that the same as the instant transmission kamehameha?

also whats the BURST KAME you speak of?

Wait a minute, I thought you play Xenoverse since you mentioned about the Ki Blast shoot. If you play Xenoverse, you should know this two version of Kamehameha by SSGSS Goku. Or I assume you did play Xenoverse but did not purchase the DLC pack 3, right?

Psst...Guys, its a 'Defense Scarf' >:D

I also come equip with: Sticks and Silver Needles... :o

Nobody remembers Ash's Squirtle :omg:

I think Extreme Butendon is going to be a Dragon ball mugen spriters  favorite source in the end. Cant wait for the US release.