Nijikaku/虹裏格闘ゲーム: Characters Collection

SSBKing65✯

Yeah, I couldn't seem to dl the newest version off the site for some reason, and I had lost my old mugen stuff. I haven't been on here in a bit, I apologize I don't think I ever responded to that thread, but thank you so much for helping me out! I'm an indie/underground comic artist, and I love really colorful, creative and strange stuff, so Nijikaku is right up my alley. I enjoy just leaving it on to run the demos while I draw sometimes, even more so with my favorite Nijikaku characters integrated into my own weird custom Mugen Multiverse. 

It's too bad we don't have a community that would be interested in doing a project like this, I just don't see this kind of thing ever getting accomplished at 4chan, and the American mugen community in general is more interested in making new versions of CvS Terry or the 10,000th P.O.T.S style Akuma then doing anything original. 

You should definitely be made moderator of all Nijikaku related collection threads here, you have my vote.  I personally would prefer if they were all merged into one thread, and you could section them off within the thread. Just my 2 cents. You need the Maids and 'Tans to get the real feel of Nijikaku.

On 6/30/2015 at 10:55 AM, rhiggatwat said:

Yeah, I couldn't seem to dl the newest version off the site for some reason, and I had lost my old mugen stuff. I haven't been on here in a bit, I apologize I don't think I ever responded to that thread, but thank you so much for helping me out! I'm an indie/underground comic artist, and I love really colorful, creative and strange stuff, so Nijikaku is right up my alley. I enjoy just leaving it on to run the demos while I draw sometimes, even more so with my favorite Nijikaku characters integrated into my own weird custom Mugen Multiverse. 

It's too bad we don't have a community that would be interested in doing a project like this, I just don't see this kind of thing ever getting accomplished at 4chan, and the American mugen community in general is more interested in making new versions of CvS Terry or the 10,000th P.O.T.S style Akuma then doing anything original. 

You should definitely be made moderator of all Nijikaku related collection threads here, you have my vote.  I personally would prefer if they were all merged into one thread, and you could section them off within the thread. Just my 2 cents. You need the Maids and 'Tans to get the real feel of Nijikaku.

Then I need to talk to Ryoucchi about that, those are my links, but those are his portraits. I want to merge em but those collections are at the top of the page.

But I agree, it's a shame cool creations like this are overlooked:92rk2isi4w10y61zg.jpgI love all the characters equally, but Kabe here is my favorite to play as, he's so unique! And these guys: mv8kwn6m7sfvugxzg.jpg,te4ce8r42zfbq44zg.jpg,z0h7e3chh9lmu1szg.jpgare some of the most imaginative and surreal creations I've ever seen, they're so creative & different , they really stand out from every character. I will always remember these guys the most, theyre memorable to me.

I don't trust 4chan because of the people. And I am an artist as well, I've imported all these chars in my Mugen and they're working fine. 

Oh, thank you! It certainly is one of the largest here, did it all myself. The majority of the character's AI is also much better, I'm sure you've seen it as I sent you the Ojisama's. I do think Smash needs a collection but I was going to help Green with his Kirby collection. I like Smash, but after this, I'm gonna wait before making another collab, apologize about that. I 'm still trying to fix up my roster,find stages extract chars, and other things I need to do. CV and the Spelunker chars are some of my favorites too, in fact. I love the majority of these characters, they're all my favorites.

That's OK, take your time and help make the Kirby collection before the SSB collection ;)

Wow, I don't know how y'all got these guys to work in 1.1. but this is awesome. I don't go on 2chan so I don't get any of the jokes, but some of the characters are pretty cool and funny. The only issue I had was with Yuki2 from the maid section. Her level 1 and 2 command grab hyper caused the game to crash when used on someone not from Nijikaku. Like, no error screen popped up, it just said Mugen stopped working. Her level 3 grab worked fine though.

Wow, I don't know how y'all got these guys to work in 1.1. but this is awesome. I don't go on 2chan so I don't get any of the jokes, but some of the characters are pretty cool and funny. The only issue I had was with Yuki2 from the maid section. Her level 1 and 2 command grab hyper caused the game to crash when used on someone not from Nijikaku. Like, no error screen popped up, it just said Mugen stopped working. Her level 3 grab worked fine though.

I understand some of the memes, such as Kanmi-Chan, she's a mascot for candy and sweets,or Iwao, an obvious Megaman parody. I suggest giving Yuki 10 power, that way, she won't crash Mugen. I still don't get why that happens though.

As I told SSBK65 some characters from the game will look normal but they do have some NSFW content in them. :-P

Even doe its possible to edit that stuff out but not all can be since its part of some characters animations when they do specials, hypers, and intros.

• 1 month later...

Ah, finally someone else that plays this game.

I loved this relic of history since Day One of downloading it. It is one of the weirdest, funniest and most fun games I've ever played.

Why don't you introduce yourself? It's great having someone else here who loves this game as much as I do.

You know you can just delete them from the select.def right? They're not even in this main collab, (just a few are) the others  in the Dropbox alternative in their own section.

But those chars are just wrong, what were they thinking when they made Another Ore?