Nijikaku/虹裏格闘ゲーム: Characters Collection

SSBKing65✯

I have a few things to explain, first. I added what some characters names are in English & shared a few facts about em. Some characters like Pizza and some maids are  in other collections but they're still associated with the other characters so I'll keep them here.  Any questions just comment.

On 6/28/2015 at 3:54 PM, Galvatron said:

Woooah!! Awesome job on this colletion SSBK65 !  :-D

Thanks, this will be good for all the people who've been wanting these guys. This is the only fullgame where I liked almost every char, those unique characters deserve more attention, they're really well made.

Thanks SSBK65now will be more easy to know that I am by clicking on. already they have only some characters of this recopilation of Nijikaku Game. (personally I like Irisu)

You're welcome  Kara, Irisu's one of the best chars in the game, I won't be playing that creepy puzzle game of hers again. I hope to see these guys on more Mugen videos, especially those unique ones, it's a shame Salty Bet still has their glitchy older versions.

You're welcome  Kara, Irisu's one of the best chars in the game, I won't be playing that creepy puzzle game of hers again. I hope to see these guys on more Mugen videos, especially those unique ones, it's a shame Salty Bet still has their glitchy older versions.

Ok, creepy puzzle game?, 

She it is not scary, it's just a misfit and somewhat antisocial.

and I keep playing the game 1-2 times a week. 

It is an easy game and could even say that relaxes. (My personal opinion : P)

and who is salty belt?

Still not as troublesome as *COUGH*4chan*COUGH*

Yeah I don't trust that site either, there's some strange things I've seen on there as well.

Ok, creepy puzzle game?, 

She it is not scary, it's just a misfit and somewhat antisocial.

and I keep playing the game 1-2 times a week. 

It is an easy game and could even say that relaxes. (My personal opinion : P)

and who is salty belt?

Salty Bet is a 24 Hour Mugen Stream on a video stream site called Twitch where people chat and bet fake money called Salty Bucks on AI vs AI Mugen matchups. It's pretty funny, there's always the most random things happening. 

This collection is just amazing (largely in part since it has my favorite characters CV Wakamoto and the Spelunkers).

This may be somewhat off-topic, but I think you should do an SSB collection. 

Oh, thank you! It certainly is one of the largest here, did it all myself. The majority of the character's AI is also much better, I'm sure you've seen it as I sent you the Ojisama's. I do think Smash needs a collection but I was going to help Green with his Kirby collection. I like Smash, but after this, I'm gonna wait before making another collab, apologize about that. I 'm still trying to fix up my roster,find stages extract chars, and other things I need to do. CV and the Spelunker chars are some of my favorites too, in fact. I love the majority of these characters, they're all my favorites.

Dude, Thanks for posting this omg:omg::confuse::=D:

Btw I think you're missing that one character that looks like Hello Kitty (I forgot the name)

Sanrio, the little 'Hello Kitty' cat girl.

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Nijikaku deserves it, there really are some fantastic characters in the game.

I hope I don't sound like an ass for suggesting this, because you've done so much work already, but I think it might be cool to include a few of the best Nijiura Maids and Os-Tans, because they include some of Nijikaku's best characters. A Nijikaku collection doesn't feel complete to me without some of it's best characters, like 98-Balkan, Yakui, Itai, Kawaiisan, Dakyousinai-San, etc. Plus most of them have had some updates since the versions up in their sections here, for example Yakui has been greatly improved since the 2012 version up in the Maids section, and is well worth a re-download. I'd be more than happy to help add a few of the best characters if you'd like.

Anywho, thanks again for all the work, this collection looks incredible! One of the best on MFFA!

Sanrio, the little 'Hello Kitty' cat girl.

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Nijikaku deserves it, there really are some fantastic characters in the game.

I hope I don't sound like an ass for suggesting this, because you've done so much work already, but I think it might be cool to include a few of the best Nijiura Maids and Os-Tans, because they include some of Nijikaku's best characters. A Nijikaku collection doesn't feel complete to me without some of it's best characters, like 98-Balkan, Yakui, Itai, Kawaiisan, etc. Plus most of them have had some updates since the versions up in their sections here, for example Yakui has been greatly improved since the 2012 version up in the Maids section, and is well worth a re-download. I'd be more than happy to help add a few of the best characters if you'd like.

Anywho, thanks again for all the work, this collection looks incredible! One of the best on MFFA!

They really do, there are so many creative things people are missing out on. I think I should be moderating those 2 collections as well, or I could merge both, then this collection would be even bigger. I would like to add some of the good Tans & Maids though, this is for every other character. I'm glad you think Itai & Balkan are some of the best, they'd be an adorable couple IMO. I remember you were looking for this game once, well, all the chars are here now. The ,older chars got updated and thank you again, I'm proud of this collab