Ryoucchi

Azumanga Daioh: AzuFight

20 posts in this topic

vwEZKMT.png

lick the link below images (do not click the image themselves) to get the desired version of the characters.

Color guide: Blue is custom gameplay. Yellow is WIP. Red is offline. If anyone have any of the offline characters, we'll appreciate it if you could post a new link.

CHARACTER SELECT

BeOdvDm.gif                            Chiyo.gif                             TzJj8Lt.gif

Ayumu 'Osaka' Kasuga by Shimon || Chiyo Mihama by Shimon || Kagura by Wickydoo, by Melchior M.Phillips

mMdSnpw.gif                      Sakakisan.gif                       0vD08PC.gif

Koyomi Mizuhara by Shimon, by Unsigned || Sakaki-san by Wickydoo || Tomo Takino: RandomTalkingBush

lS6cRcI.gif                          umHIU4z.gif                           4JD10J5.gif

Minamo Kurosawa by Shimon, by ZeroSennin || Yukari Tanizaki by Wickydoo || Chiyo-chichi by Daniel9999999

hHnDpjz.gif

Kamineko by Daniel9999999

STAGE SELECT

All AzuFight Stages by Lightflare [1.1 Only] ||  Sport Yard - Sakaki's Neighborhood - Yukari's Classroom - School Hallway by Wickydoo

ADD-ONS

AI Patches for Shimon's Characters by GASE

i think the links for the stages are broken. they lead to a page that says something along the lines of "the site is frozen" or something.

Why do Kagura and Sakaki look somewhat odd in their sprites?

And could Ayumu be called Osaka instead? Or is that what the game calls her?

Good news! Ryoucchi when I looked through my old mugen stuff in my storage hardrive I found Sakaki's stage with the music:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vct4n82v32mb2p/azumanga+-+Sakaki's+Neighborhood.zip

I wonder if their are anymore rare stuff I have?... I hope this helps :goodmood:

Also is that all the stages converted for this game or are we still missing acouple more? :-P

7 hours ago, Galvatron said:

Good news! Ryoucchi when I looked through my old mugen stuff in my storage hardrive I found Sakaki's stage with the music:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vct4n82v32mb2p/azumanga+-+Sakaki's+Neighborhood.zip

I wonder if their are anymore rare stuff I have?... I hope this helps :goodmood:

Also is that all the stages converted for this game or are we still missing acouple more? :-P

Awesome, thanks man.

I think that's all the stages converted so far.

4 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

Awesome, thanks man.

No problem! :-)

4 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

I think that's all the stages converted so far.

Thats Cool!