Marvin the Martian Rebalanced by Jenngra505

jenngra505

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Marvin has been updated after a while thanks to feedback from BrawlTheMan over on the Database chat.
Changelog:

Revamped Cornerpush system

Fixed graphical glitch on K9 summon

Swapped commands of Diagonal Bracer Beam and Straight Bracer Beam on the ground.

Made Disentigrator hyper knockdown

Widened hitbox of Standing Hard Punch's projectile so it doesn't miss in a bizarre position in between the gun and the projectile.

Buffed Fate Sealer
Modified Priority of Standing Light Punch

Download is on the OP.
Edit: I widened the hit box of Standing Hard Punch's projectile slightly more after I realized it still missed in some scenarios where you're standing in between the gun and the projectile.

• 1 month later...
On November 21, 2015 at 5:09 PM, jenngra505 said:

Marvin has been updated after a while thanks to feedback from BrawlTheMan over on the Database chat.
Changelog:

Revamped Cornerpush system

Fixed graphical glitch on K9 summon

Swapped commands of Diagonal Bracer Beam and Straight Bracer Beam on the ground.

Made Disentigrator hyper knockdown

Widened hitbox of Standing Hard Punch's projectile so it doesn't miss in a bizarre position in between the gun and the projectile.

Buffed Fate Sealer
Modified Priority of Standing Light Punch

Download is on the OP.
Edit: I widened the hit box of Standing Hard Punch's projectile slightly more after I realized it still missed in some scenarios where you're standing in between the gun and the projectile.

Wow I think you should buff up Duck Dodgers next and fix the glitch that he won't die in certain battles

On 1/12/2016 at 1:20 AM, Starmie said:

Wow I think you should buff up Duck Dodgers next and fix the glitch that he won't die in certain battles

I'm planning to rebalance all of DDR's characters except for Sho Nuff and Popeye eventually. (Eventually as in I don't know when but sometime)

14 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

I think your edit was going great. Most of DDR's creations are very amazing...but hey, you can use my customized portraits while you are editing Derrick's creations:

https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/m-u-g-e-n/add-ons

Unfortunately, I'm not going to use your portraits because they don't match DDR's art style closely enough.

• 5 weeks later...

Marvin has been updated to 1.7 (The AI update)

Changelog:
Made Marvin's AI not spam his summons as much
Fixed bug where he flickers when running with AI on
Made Blitzooka less spammy

Made "INVADE!" not knock the opponent as far back in mid-air
Changed timing of Arcade Mode opening dialouge boxes.

• 4 months later...

Marvin has been updated to version 2.2, it's a big one this time.

Changelog:

Modified Frame Data for some attacks in Spaceship Mode
Changed Launcher and Super Jump to be closer to MVC
Revamped existing Infinite Preventors (they will probably get revamped again in version 3.0)
Added new Infinite Preventor for an Air Infinite against large characters that wasn't compatible with the revamp
Fixed bug that caused him to freeze up after Push Block is used
Fixed bug that caused Air Disintegrator Hyper's pause not appearing if the opponent is walking forward
Fixed effects glitch in Ground Disintegrator Hyper that I procrastinated on fixing
Fixed Air Disintegrator giving power back