Lilith v5.5 by Yamori X

Yamori X

• 2 weeks later...

New update to Lilith! This time, I fixed the width issues with her basic attacks and removed extra shadows from her taunt (thank you Alex), I've made her "Luster Swarm" move look a bit nicer, I've worked on her AI a bit, and finally, I redid her Double Shining Blade move, which is now named Mirage Blade (name should give you a hint).

No problem, friend!

Forgot to post, but I made a few edits that i feel make it a bit more agreeable with her palettes. I hope you don't mind!

JUHcWqJ.png

Oh, and would you mind if I left this portrait on my Lilith's thread on another site? You will be credited!

Finally a Lilith that doesn't need to be scaled down, Great release Yamo and appreciate all the time your taking to update and perfect her, +1:awesome

You're very welcome! Though, I am a bit curious as to what you mean by scaled down?

You're very welcome! Though, I am a bit curious as to what you mean by scaled down?

The last four Lilith I have downloaded looked bloated before I had to adjust there X/Y scales. Yours looks like she was about her cardio.

The last four Lilith I have downloaded looked bloated before I had to adjust there X/Y scales. Yours looks like she was about her cardio.

Is that so? That's kind of odd. Was it the sprites that they were using?

I don't think so. She was wide in FF as well when I changed her protraits. They were just wide sprites I guess. there gameplay was fine though, but Im a perfectionist which is why a lot of dbz chars are rejected now.

I don't think so. She was wide in FF as well when I changed her protraits. They were just wide sprites I guess. there gameplay was fine though, but Im a perfectionist which is why a lot of dbz chars are rejected now.

Oh, I see. Hopefully you enjoyed my Lilith!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for constant posting, but I feel this may or may not be the definitive version of my Lilith. I held on this update to make sure I could get as much as I could.

Click this spoiler to see all the changes within this update:

-Fixed anims and clsns
-Added width codes
-Simplified and added code for Luminous/Aerial Illusion
-Added voices to Air SP and SK, and Luminous/Aerial Illusion
-Further hitspark changes and alignment
-Fixed bug with Forward and Backward Dash
-Changed her dash sound
-Bulked up AI possibilities
-More win quotes
-New small port included in SFF (thanks Ky)
-Damage increased for Mirage Blade
-Gave her Taunt a power gaining feature

Download link: Click Here