miru

Mega Man Arcade (Power Battle / Power Fighters)

2 hours ago, greengg said:

do you have a bubbleman Mugen? He's my favorite:bath:

Shimon made one. You can download it in the main post.

Over the past few weeks, I've made major updates to this topic.

• Several custom sprite-sheets
  • Found a few missing characters

EDIT: Added Mega Man by Heyakes.

59 minutes ago, greengg said:

I've looked everywhere in the main post but I cannot seem to find him. What section is he under?

:confuse:

D'oh! He's been added in the "Power Fighters only" section.

2 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

Guys, I released Napamman as an AF character (which is also in Joke collection), to be added as edited or something like that =P

Also I made a mistake, the correct name is Emiliano Palleres (last name with E instead A, sorry)

Added him.

Hi guys, I'm updating MM Arcade section in Database and I found some interesting things to be added here:

-Orochiweapon2000 made Megaman from Battle & Fighters recolored, it's hosted on Random Select

-And about Battle & Fighters and Random Select, Kung Fu Man made some stages from that game

-Tetsuo9999's Woodman is an edited version (I saw a giant blast of him as super)

-I was about to report about 2 chars by Fake-Mugen: Brightman and Flashman, but those are already added to the collection in a pack (not sure if Fake-Mugen and Fake Man are the same guy)

I've made the ice man's stage from Power Battle with all animation and elements of the original game

but now is not perfect and I need advices about how set correctly the parallax and borders.

here the dowload link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98969725/mugen/IcemanPB.zip

credits are in def file

please download and test it

give me back feedback

thanks

6 hours ago, Seanbb said:

I've made the ice man's stage from Power Battle with all animation and elements of the original game

but now is not perfect and I need advices about how set correctly the parallax and borders.

here the dowload link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98969725/mugen/IcemanPB.zip

credits are in def file

please download and test it

give me back feedback

thanks

Added.

Thanks

I want complete this stage adding the particle and fix some Borders bugs but I made this years ago an now i have some difficults with coding and with the Image transparency.

here the new link

new link for a new and better (i think) version of my stage
Credits in def file

Change my name in Seanbx ;)

So after digging around, I managed to find a little known Mega Man compilation called Revenge Master and, lo and behold, it just so happened to have a crapton of rare or modified Robot Masters mostly in the Power Battle style that, as far as I can tell, can't be found elsewhere. But rather than just leaving them in that compilation, I decided to reupload them to the net and release them to the general public so that everyone can get them and use them in their own MUGEN's if they so choose, and they're all available in one big pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/754ut95525hvmji/Rare+Robot+Masters.rar

Also, here's the compilation by Fakeman in case you're interested in that: http://www.4shared.com/rar/-plhnRoRce/__rar_02.html?

As for the Robot Masters in question, they're as follows:

Hard Man by Calamix

Wave Man by Calamix

Burstman by Magma Dragoon MKII & O Ilusionista

Bomb Man by O Illustiona (Done in a 2D Powerup style, so that should probably go in the Classic thread,)

Charge Man by KhMaIBQ

Drill Man by KhMalBQ

FlameMan by ShoShingo

HornetMan by KhMalBQ

Knight Man by Jher

Metal Man by Laspacho

Concrete Man by MegaMan X4

Fake Man by MegaMan X4

Snakeman By Heyakes

WindMan by KhMalBQ

YamatoMan by KhMalBQ

Crystal Man by Roberto22(dragons)

Additionally, Burstman, Knight Man, and Metal Man are all based off of their respective MvC-styled versions. Their sprites and moves are taken directly from them, but their gameplay's been modified and their sprites resized by Fakeman so that they play just like the other PB characters and fit right in with them. No normals; just specials, most of them done with one button press. As for Hard Man, Concrete Man, and Fakeman, they all have their  NES sprites, but resized and recolored, and with PB gameplay to boot. They're somewhere right in the middle between PB and Classic, so I guess they could go on either board. (Except for maybe Concrete Man, since he wasn't actually recolored; just resized. But whoever edits the opening post can be the judge.) And that should it. If I find anything else, I'll be sure to post it right here.

I'm going to work in an mega-update to all the Mega Man PB Chars, now i'm working with a Kamen Rider Mugen, when I finish the screenpack and some edits to some characters

I'm going to re-create (Yes, I loose it ;c) a Mega Man PB with SUPERCOMBOS like MVC, that's going to be the new style of my new Mega Man MUGEN.
I have improved a lot over the years and I hope it is reflected in my mugen from Kamen Rider that will soon come out.  This is going to be a loooot different to the sh*t that I create a lot of years ago.

PD: It going to be a MUGEN 1.1 <3

Bye! <3