miru

Mega Man Arcade (Power Battle / Power Fighters)

Nice. You should have a section for characters that were in Power Battle, a section for characters that were in Power Fighters, and a section for ones with custom made sprites.

Done.

EDIT: Also added Dust Man, Gyro Man, and a Not Yet Converted section.

I'm giving this topic a facelift, now with better images (thank you very much Mugen Fighter's Guild), a few new characters, and an altered missing section for Calamix's edit originals like Roll, Rush, and even Vile. Also, it turns out the Calamix full-games were mole-boxed. Please note that this is very much a work in progress.

And now it is safe to say the renovation of my collection is complete for now. I have added several new characters to the collection, a bunch of stages, and added resources, fullgames, and a lifebar set. All we need to do now is as follows:

• Get better images for Toad Man, Needle Man, Star Man, Gravity Man, Spark Man, Ring Man, and Tornado Man.
  • Unpack Calamix's Moleboxed full-game to extract his characters, including Mega Man, Guts Man, Slash Man, Junk Man, and more.
  • Find some more missing characters, at least so I could get clear images of them. ElMura is making a Time Man.
  • Obtain direct links to characters like Manic's Skull Man.

Hi, I have seen that you have posted some of my creations, Thank you so much! :heeee:

Now I am working on a lot of chars, I make an update of Snake Man (now can walk) and Plug Man (better sprites)

I'll be glad if you include it in this collection. 
That's All, Bye :bye:

Hi, I have seen that you have posted some of my creations, Thank you so much! :heeee:

Now I am working on a lot of chars, I make an update of Snake Man (now can walk) and Plug Man (better sprites)

I'll be glad if you include it in this collection. 
That's All, Bye :bye:

Thank you! I've added all updates including a preview of the WIP Charge Man (First WIP in the collection).