Uno Tag Team Patcher ver. 2.1 - 05/26/2016 (Type-K Patch Updated - 11 June 2016)

UnoShe

Version 1.2 Released! - May 10, 2015

Now retrieves the Anim and State values previously defined in the tag system if you're re-patching a character.

so you can re-patch all your characters with no trouble putting those states and anim values again :)

Please see the first post.. Thanks :)

PS: Mediafire download link fixed.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks fantastic.  you have no idea how bad i wanna play it.   but i just dont know how to patch my characters.... i downloaded uno tag team patch and it crashed my mugen.  so i havent tried it again.   I have a full mvc styled mugen 1.0    does this new updated uno tag patch work with almost all mugen characters now?? thanks

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

this is how to use: first, download it, then, extract it, after, open uno tag team patcher .exe, then allow it if it appears for you to to do, then after it opens, click on  command, then on find character, then locate your character and def file, then, put the numbers of states and animations you find ok, after, click on patch character, add their unotag version on te select, and done! boom! have fun 😉