Making 3D Character's With Brawlbox

Hellzone

I was looking for things such as the fireballs Mario and Luigi shoot, or the pipes they come out of before a battle.

Three more things, how can you center your model towards the middle of the screen, my models appear in a weird manner (some unnecessary parts, such as eyebrow expressions are shown). How can I fix that? And three, how do you clean your screencaps once you're finished taking them?

Okay so you right click to move the model to center it in the screen and you CTRL + Right Click to move the model around and then you right click to move the model to the center of the screen. Also to remove the screen shots you open the brawlbox folder and go to the screen cap folder and delete them when ur done with them,. i don't know what you mean by unnecessary parts

I meant like parts you don't want in an animation, such as how some of Mario and Luigi's hair sticks out of their hats.

And by cleaning the screencaps, I meant clearing the background of them.

To get rid of the back ground you need to make a sprite sheet of all the sprites and then index the sheet to 256 color's and make the background be transparent, you need a program like photoshop Gimp or Paintshop , and for the extra parts like that find a different mario that does not have the hair sticking threw the hat.

I meant like parts you don't want in an animation, such as how some of Mario and Luigi's hair sticks out of their hats.

And by cleaning the screencaps, I meant clearing the background of them.

If you are using the mario i used in the tutoiral video look at this link, and it will show you how to remove the extra hair for mario

http://prntscr.com/71ncet

If you are using the mario i used in the tutoiral video look at this link, and it will show you how to remove the extra hair for mario

http://prntscr.com/71ncet

Thanks! I also found a way to get rid of his hair that sticks out (it is under a certain polygon number, uncheck it to get rid of it). All that's missing is the effects (fireballs, pipes, FS elements, etc.)

This is interesting. Back in college, I knew of this and wanted to create a Marth for mugen using this. The idea never came to fruition, but maybe this year is that year. Thanks for putting together this tutorial Hellzone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...