[3DS] Pokemon Rumble World

Galvatron

Since this game been out in a month might as well post about it.

As the video explain its a free game to download from Nintendo-eShop.

Its a fast pase game As you play your Mii character in a toy world filled with Toy pokemon that you can control and fight other pokemon as you go along. In some cases when you knock-out the pokemon you can collect it and add to your collection.

Just like the pokemon games themself they go by weaknesses and status-conditions that usally happens in traditional battle.

Its a Fun game if you pretty much have nothing else to do. :goodmood:

[Note: For those Who playing this you can also post pic of your progress if you want since this game allows you to take pictures on it from your 3DS.]

Well, you forgot to mention the differences between the actual game and Rumble world

-Type immunity don't exist, meaning you can hit a Ghost with a Normal move; that also means the usual type immunity go under resistance, so Normal is not very effective on Ghosts.

-Abilities don't exist so you can hit a Eelektross with a Ground move.

-Fire Pokemon can be burned; Poison and Steel Pokemon can be poisoned.

I'd still rather play Super Pokémon Rumble (Pokémon Rumble Blast to you 'Muricans) than this. I get that it's "free", but it's like Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Link: Battle! (Pokémon Battle Trozei to you 'Muricans); the one you buy is more fulfilling than the one that's "free".

I don't like games that make you wait to play it more, and I sure as hell ain't spending any money on it.

Well, you forgot to mention the differences between the actual game and Rumble world

-Type immunity don't exist, meaning you can hit a Ghost with a Normal move; that also means the usual type immunity go under resistance, so Normal is not very effective on Ghosts.

-Abilities don't exist so you can hit a Eelektross with a Ground move.

-Fire Pokemon can be burned; Poison and Steel Pokemon can be poisoned.

Thanks DarkWolf13 I forgot to mention about that LOL!  1+

I'd still rather play Super Pokémon Rumble (Pokémon Rumble Blast to you 'Muricans) than this. I get that it's "free", but it's like Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Link: Battle! (Pokémon Battle Trozei to you 'Muricans); the one you buy is more fulfilling than the one that's "free".

I don't like games that make you wait to play it more, and I sure as hell ain't spending any money on it.

Well Of course! To me I look at as a extra Minigame from the original pokemon (OR/AS, X/Y, etc.)  Pretty much somthing to do to kill time. :goodmood:

You really don't have to spend money to unlock some stuff in the game as they said you can get crystals by StreetPass/ Spotpass, or complete some challenges and Missions.

You really don't have to spend money to unlock some stuff in the game as they said you can get crystals by StreetPass/ Spotpass, or complete some challenges and Missions.

Which'll take forever because I still have Hot Air Balloons to buy and not all Miis that appear give you PokeDiamonds every time. I'm at Rank 46-47 with Pokemon between 900-1500 Power

Which'll take forever because I still have Hot Air Balloons to buy and not all Miis that appear give you PokeDiamonds every time. I'm at Rank 46-47 with Pokemon between 900-1500 Power

How annoying it is depends on how patient you are. To get the most coins out of a day, I usually keep turning the time on my 3DS back and forward to get more coins. I don't play Pokemon Rumble the rest of the day because sometimes if I don't I can play the game the next day and the day will be updated. I don't get this lucky every time, but I tend to have more success if I save and close the program before switching the time. It still takes a while to get the gems, but if you're a patient gamer who's also a video game miser, it's worth it.

Anyway, I got some in-game screenshots. I'm only rank 36 (about to be 37), but I got the three starter balloons cleared and the Ruby balloon cleared. ...Also, am I the only one that thinks of that song by the GooGoo Dolls whenever they see the Black Balloon in their list of adventures or the balloon shop?

HNI_0099_JPG.jpg Grawr!

HNI_0097_JPG.jpg My rank plus Groudon.

Yeah! you right about that one DarkWolf.  :-P

I be honest I did spend acouple of dollers ( about $3) to get some crystals but I mainly use it to unlock the hot air ballons. When I get crystals from Miis and missions I use those to get mostly megastones or tutor moves to the pokemon i collected also upgrade the Power-up Trees. other then that Im at rank 54 currently and i have most of the balloons unlocked except legend Balloon.

im at the point Now I'm starting to get pokemon with multiple traits also The missions are getting real tough now that you have deal a gang of pokemon with megas also you have deal with gangs Of legendaries as well I Mean they will beat your pokemon down if you don't have strategies and the right moves set. :omg:

Some screen-shots I took:

HNI_0045_zpskujtmftv.jpg Yep! i'm Samurai-Knight Cowboy!!

HNI_0033_zpsmfeof1l1.jpg Being cuddled by Lugia and Hydragon ( However Hydragon like to bite my Mii's Nose)

HNI_0039_zpsrf1ixahf.jpg "Snoozing in the middle of the street"

HNI_0041_zpsqzsiczku.jpg Tries too play with Abomasnow but.....

HNI_0043_zpsydcw7h0w.jpg....Abomasnow is not amused.

Nice, over 400 Pokemon. I'm almost at 300 myself.

Thats cool!

One thing I'm starting to notice get more moves available for the "Move Tutor Shop" you need keep collecting pokemon with different moves they have until it becomes selectable. However when you start getting strong moves Like EarthQuake you going have to give up a crystal or two for the the pokemon to learn it. :-P

I guess the other thing that puts me off this game is that I won't have my Grappler Zekrom with Bolt Strike and Dragon Claw :P

I wouldn't say that Matt its possible to get a Grappler Zekrom with Bolt-strike its just on a rare case. plus Dragon Claw can be tutored at the shop.

I was able to get an Resillient Groudon (Lucky me) with his signature move Precipice Blade then i learned it Lava plume for its second move added i also gave it the omega stone to Primal evolve which in the game give immunity to water attacks. (yes it actrully works out that way in the game) which makes Groudon kind of broken in this game. LOL!

But yeah, it'd feel weird playing an inferior version of Super Pokémon Rumble, so I'll pass.

If they'd made it similar to Splatoon and Xenoverse in terms of online hub worlds and made it a retail game, then I'd probably be all over it.

I don't have any of the Rumble games, so that might be why I like it. As for too hard to get gems without money, I've been playing it since it was first released, and I got the three starter balloons, both Gen 3 balloons, both Gen 2 balloons, both Gen 4 balloons, a Gen 5 Balloon, a Lv 3 Wobbly Tree, Lv 1 Wealth and Special Trait trees, upgraded my house to Lv 3, and got the fashion power, and I have yet to spend a single penny on this game. It's time consuming to get gems, but there is nothing you can get with money that you cannot get in-game.

But yeah, it'd feel weird playing an inferior version of Super Pokémon Rumble, so I'll pass.

If they'd made it similar to Splatoon and Xenoverse in terms of online hub worlds and made it a retail game, then I'd probably be all over it.

Its cool Matt we all have our different taste in gaming. This is also My first Pokemon Rumble game I ever played why I'm so into it. I don't mind putting a few dollars on it cause hey in real-life nothing really free I mean their is always a catch.

Now look at it this way If this was a retail/downloadable Eshop game I say it would been worth $6.99 or less in value knowing how popular the pokemon franchise is. :goodmood:

Heh, I can't help but laugh every time I see a Mii in distress and there's this Pokemon charging up this Super Ultra Mega Busternator Turbo Blast of Extreme Epic Lightning Rondo, all while thinking they could possibly have enough time to charge up that ridiculous move.

Just caught Entei and now I have the Silver Island Master title. I still need to catch Crobat, but other then that I have everything from the Silver Balloon. I also need to catch Kyogre in the Sapphire Balloon before completing that one.

Edit: Couple of tips for catching Pokemon.

If you want a sure-fire way to make a Pokemon wobble, remember this one tip. False Swipe... Can NOT make an enemy wobbly, rendering it's one true point in the main games moot.

Also, if you have caught everything else in a balloon area, the Pokemon you have not caught, including powerful legendaries, will appear more often.

Also, I just completed Sapphire and Silver Balloons, plus caught Reshiram without making him wobble. Reshiram was NOT an easy fight, especially with that heat-seaking blue flame attack of his.

Just caught Entei and now I have the Silver Island Master title. I still need to catch Crobat, but other then that I have everything from the Silver Balloon. I also need to catch Kyogre in the Sapphire Balloon before completing that one.

Edit: Couple of tips for catching Pokemon.

If you want a sure-fire way to make a Pokemon wobble, remember this one tip. False Swipe... Can NOT make an enemy wobbly, rendering it's one true point in the main games moot.

Also, if you have caught everything else in a balloon area, the Pokemon you have not caught, including powerful legendaries, will appear more often.

Good tips 

acouple other things to keep in mind too when you collect pokemon.

1. Its best to use a pokemon that has the 'gutsy' trait since that help increase the chance to make the pokemon wobbly when hit

2. if possible upgrade the wobbly and special-trait trees to increase chances to collect those pokemon.

3. Also OHKOs and super-effective attacks do well too.

[Edit post]

I almost forgot to mention the move 'Frost Breath' can help make pokemon wobbly too..

Also, I just completed Sapphire and Silver Balloons, plus caught Reshiram without making him wobble. Reshiram was NOT an easy fight, especially with that heat-seaking blue flame attack of his.

Blue Flare.

Beaten only by Arceus' Judgement for the award of 'dick move'.

Blue Flare.

Beaten only by Arceus' Judgement for the award of 'dick move'.

I can beat that. The Mienshao boss is virtually un-wobbleable because it uses Protect before it goes into a tired state, and doesn't recover from Protect until his recovery attack.

I can beat that. The Mienshao boss is virtually un-wobbleable because it uses Protect before it goes into a tired state, and doesn't recover from Protect until his recovery attack.

Chesnaught is worse than Mienshao and he's an early stage Boss. He uses Spiky Shield to prevent becoming dizzy if he's struck. Luckily I got him.