CS-X-TBM Greninja (BETA 2 UPDATE Release)

thebestmlTBM

Urgh, that blue text looks like a link, and I was clicking it like crazy.

Now that's a painful tease if I have ever seen one!

I know what you mean. Same thing happens to me when it was a troll, I changed the text and removed the suspicious underlink. 

• 3 months later...

Awesome Greninja showcase! And because of amount of moves it has... and already has been able to do such stuff in MvC2. I'm giving a spot... if you'd like to see how I can convert Greninja into MvC2 with the Tag system in the future, if that's OK with you.

Awesome Greninja showcase! And because of amount of moves it has... and already has been able to do such stuff in MvC2. I'm giving a spot... if you'd like to see how I can convert Greninja into MvC2 with the Tag system in the future, if that's OK with you.

Thanks, an MVC2 Converter huh? If you add me on Skype, then I'll think about it. I may have to ask CaillouStrawberry about that.

Thanks, an MVC2 Converter huh? If you add me on Skype, then I'll think about it. I may have to ask CaillouStrawberry about that.

If only I had Skype... and I can't install stuff on this laptop since my personal one died out.

Dude, that Greninja is bitchin'! Tho, may I recommend lowing the damage on his supers a bit? cause with Power Charge, I could easily 2HKO an enemy....

Off-topic: Was that an Esaka remix I heard? If so, could ya shoot me a link to it?

Well it is a Lvl 4 Hyper Move, In fact the CS-X-TBM Characters max level are "4000", so I think it's good enough for me.

and you're close, it's actually a CPS2 Original Theme of Kyo vs. Iori by NoMoreHeroes2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdT2WdzzQvY

If only I had Skype... and I can't install stuff on this laptop since my personal one died out.

ohh.

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 0:06 AM, thebestmlTBM said:

Well it is a Lvl 4 Hyper Move, In fact the CS-X-TBM Characters max level are "4000", so I think it's good enough for me.

and you're close, it's actually a CPS2 Original Theme of Kyo vs. Iori by NoMoreHeroes2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdT2WdzzQvY

ohh.

Yeah but still.

7 minutes ago, thebestmlTBM said:

Well you don't have to worry about it anymore, cause I got DarkLuigi Games on my side, and he's here to nerf that attack.

(and I figured that there's going to be a "BETTER NERF GRENINJA" joke coming.)

Okay...(?)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2015 at 9:57 PM, thebestmlTBM said:

Well you don't have to worry about it anymore, cause I got DarkLuigi Games on my side, and he's here to nerf that attack.

(and I figured that there's going to be a "BETTER NERF GRENINJA" joke coming.)

I know this was posted all the way back in December, but
I cringed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/30/2016 at 3:45 AM, Carmilla said:

Hello!

My name is carmilla。

I am Japanese creater.

Your char is fantastic.

I have always enjoyed with Greninja.

I have one request.

Is Grenija that I may be modified?

As long as you don't do something funny or screwy with it, go right ahead.

(Sorry about the long reply)

• 2 weeks later...

Greninja has been updated to BETA 2

- All 3 Styles such as SF4, KoF2001/2002 and MVC Styles were Removed due to Many Megabytes, so I had Caillou lower the bytes.

- Added+Edited the On-Wall Jump (Thanks to his little brother's Advice)

- All Errors are all Stablized in the entire codes, But Deprecations are not.

- Secret Raging Ninja Attack now Becomes Ash-Greninja Ninja Attack (Better than Secret Raging Ninja Attack)
(There, ENOUGH WITH BETTER NERF GRENINJA JOKE CRAP!!)
and plus, Ash Greninja Sprites Added

- Added All 4 Language Support for All of you People if you can't Understand, Including for you folks in Quebec

- Phantom.of.the.Server was right, Elecbyte's Default Gravity was Floaty as Heck, so he changed it to be a Correct Gravity.

- Config File Extended
 Greninja's XY Cry Sound Is Avalable in Configuration

UPDATE Download in the the beginning of this Topic

You haven't seemed to fix any of the issues I pointed out.

- Why is he covered in red hitboxes during his stance?

- What is up with the hitboxes behind him as he enters?

- The water shuriken miss close up.

- The sprites look all blurry and pixely. It looks like you tried to give them some kind of "hi-res" filter that just makes low-res sprites look ugly.

- The hitboxes are very unoptimized. You have five hitboxes when only 2 would be enough.

- The EoH template is not a good template for making mugen chars.

- The launcher is +7 on block. That is horribly safe for a HP.

- All the normals, aside from the standing light punch, are equally safe on block as they are on hit, making him really hard to punish.

- Colors on the sprite are inconsistent. One minute his hand has a bit of a brown color on them, then it's white.

1 hour ago, BrawlTheMan said:

- The sprites look all blurry and pixely. It looks like you tried to give them some kind of "hi-res" filter that just makes low-res sprites look ugly.

- The hitboxes are very unoptimized. You have five hitboxes when only 2 would be enough.

- All the normals, aside from the standing light punch, are equally safe on block as they are on hit, making him really hard to punish.

- Colors on the sprite are inconsistent. One minute his hand has a bit of a brown color on them, then it's white.

It uses the EoH Template? You got to be kiddin me. Then again, Caillou's character in general are pretty poor.

9 hours ago, Weiss_Circal said:

It uses the EoH Template? You got to be kiddin me. Then again, Caillou's character in general are pretty poor.

Hey at least MvC (with a Pots/Infinite feels) is the only thing I mostly like.

Sure some of the characters using EoH Template are pretty much crappy and some what cheap (Kong), but there some that are good like The Thing. 

15 hours ago, BrawlTheMan said:

Maybe your not aware, but TBM didn't do the coding. That was Caillou Strawberry's doing, though TBM did do the sprites and also effects.