MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

Why the Miku avatar?

Would you kindly?

A: Supposed April Fools Prank on myself that was postponed because my computer broke down. And now i'm using it until it's fixed.

A: Yes!

cb.gif

Who the heck is this?!

A: Margareth, Bonus Boss from Persona 4 turned playable in Ultimax as a DLC.

What are some of your releases?

Where are you from?

And...

Two trains leave the station at the same time, one heading west and the other east. The westbound train travels 20 miles per hour slower than the eastbound train. If the two trains are 900 miles apart after 5 hours, what is the rate of the westbound train?

Is YOUR body ReaDY? ;3 

A: I'm Freddy for Ready!

Tits or ass?

All jokes aside.

A: Ass

What are some of your releases?

Where are you from?

And...

Two trains leave the station at the same time, one heading west and the other east. The westbound train travels 20 miles per hour slower than the eastbound train. If the two trains are 900 miles apart after 5 hours, what is the rate of the westbound train?

A: I don't have any at the moment.

A: Brazil, specifically Ceara, but i was born in Brasilia

A: I guess i forgot my math, i don't use it that much

If you were an Assassin, which fictional character would you eliminate first?

Does an ogre really have layers?

How would you describe Guilty Gear in one word?

A: NGBC/KOFXI Robert, i can't stand his design

A: Yep, just like the onions

A: Amazing!

Is it ogre time?

A: IT'S CLOBERING TIME!

I don't mind as well as long as she could drive fanboys away from Sanae-tan *slapped*

Anyways what's your favorite gundam models?

Lol!

A: Well, the Celestial Being Gundams (specially Gundam Exia.) , Reborns Gundam, The Colony Gundams (specially Deathcythe Hell and Wing Gundam ver.Ka), The Tallgeese line, Gundam Double X, Sazabi, Hi-Nu Gundam, Z and ZZ Gundam, Destiny, God and Master Gundam,  Harry Ord's Sumo...I guess i have more from Seed but i only remember Strike Freedom and Destiny names.

:redcard: no question in this post! PENALTY!

Q: Most love food or food genre?

A: Hmm, a little of everything. But i guess Rice with Meat and Salad stands the most, i wait an entire week for that.

1- Why Miku?

2- From 1 to 10 how cool "Heroic Champion - Excalibur" Design look?

3- What crossover game would you like to see someday?

4- Whats the meaning of existence?

5- What happened to the old 2012 silent pokemon trainer Fael?

6- You love me? :D

7- A crossover movie of Sengoku Basara, Hokuto No Ken and Jojo´s Bizarre Adventure would be awesome or stupid?

If you had access to a time machine, would you go back and kill Hitler?

Really think about this, though, we're talking about a universe where time travel is already possible, and this time machine you've come across... well, you probably didn't build it, right? So that means we're talking about at least one other person being able to jump around in time. And we'll just say that you have no way of knowing exactly when they are.

So consider that other people are out there using this technology, and also, keep in mind that getting rid of Hitler isn't exactly full proof. Would Himmler have been any less worse? Let's say you pick a "safe" time to go back and do the deed - and here's where it gets interesting - if we're talking about, for example, back during his WWI encounter with Tandy, you're probably going to have to wait in line. And remember, the past is still the way it's always been, but this isn't a sideways time machine: if you change the future you can't go back to your own timeline. But then again, if not killing Hitler, what would you do with a time machine? Bet on famous sports games? Ride a Tyrannosaurus?

Follow up question: how much money do you make a year?

1- Why Miku?

Already got this one. Something about a prank.

p.s. almost forgot, one more question! Would you rather invent the cure for cancer, or have cancer?

@Excahn

1- Why Miku?

My answer

A: Supposed April Fools Prank on myself that was postponed because my computer broke down. And now i'm using it until it's fixed.

2- From 1 to 10 how cool "Heroic Champion - Excalibur" Design look?

8/10, i didn't like the exagerated point shoulder

3- What crossover game would you like to see someday?

Damn, that's a hard one...Let's see...

It has to be something that plays like a fighting game or a Super Robot Wars game...

4- Whats the meaning of existence?

To live life the way we want!

5- What happened to the old 2012 silent pokemon trainer Fael?

Wait, i was silent? Besides, i used that avi a while ago before changing to Miku

6- You love me? :D

Yes!

7- A crossover movie of Sengoku Basara, Hokuto No Ken and Jojo´s Bizarre Adventure would be awesome or stupid?

If someone was able to hit Kenshiro in his Musou Tensei state and not explode after recieving a single punch, then it would be awesome

@Vertigo

-If you had access to a time machine, would you go back and kill Hitler?

That would be a bad idea

-Follow up question: how much money do you make a year?

-Sadly, I don't work yet, or else i would be already playing Blazblue Chronophantasma

-p.s. almost forgot, one more question! Would you rather invent the cure for cancer, or have cancer?

Invent the cure of course, why would i have something that killed my half brother and nearly killed the daughter of my cousin?