OskeinO

ETK (ETALKING Chars)

32 posts in this topic

Thanks. Ive actually been looknig for that Akuma X as of recent. saved me quite a bit of time.

coulda asked me .v.

Obligatory question, Osky you got ETK's Yoko/Rugal/Nakoruru?

coulda asked me .v.

Obligatory question, Osky you got ETK's Yoko/Rugal/Nakoruru?

im still looking around if i do unfortunately i haven't found them D: i did find some other things im assuming they were made based on label  by him a friend of mine sent me ima just double check just to be sure.

Did I give you the Evil Shao Kahn idea?

(Which is redundant; Shao Kahn was already Evil. So is he Super Evil Shao Kahn?)

thats just his name lol would of been better if it was super evil shao kahn 

thats just his name lol would of been better if it was super evil shao kahn

Either way, the Shao Kahn I just used seems almost the same as the Shao Kahn I had envisioned. Great edit, too.

I got more on the way that was edited by him im just trying to organize everything so its more simpler. this'll probably maybe wind up in collection 

Are they really cheap? I like Akuma's Sayian hair and that Proton Cannon on Shao Khan.

Are they really cheap? I like Akuma's Sayian hair and that Proton Cannon on Shao Khan.

In your hands? Absolutely! I haven't seen the AI yet, though.

yea they are ain't gonna lie i say karin's the least cheap in the roster but i got more mwhahahah  :=D:

I love the look of that Temple stage. Those are my favorite type of MK edit stages. I had his Evil Guile a while back, too. Was he the one that had a Charlie assist? Cause I had that one. Thanks for resharing it.

I love the look of that Temple stage. Those are my favorite type of MK edit stages. I had his Evil Guile a while back, too. Was he the one that had a Charlie assist? Cause I had that one. Thanks for resharing it.

yup the same one :) and your welcome

Nice collection you put together, I didn't have those stages before. Anyhow you can also add this; ETK Akuma

he has more chars i just can't seem to find em i'll look into this akuma ya sent thanks and your welcome