Alpyne's Kustom B-G-M Showcase & Request Thread

Sir Lord Alpyne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

whoa. been awhile, heh.

a'ight, so here's somethin' new-ish; got inspired to kut this 1 almost outta nowhere, or rather, continue kuttin' it....oh bother, i'm rambling. lemme explain this a bit better.

so over this past summer, Jean Bureau released a masterpiece rendition of Australian Outback, a stage from SFA. i saw it, wanted to kut a BGM for it, had a great idea in mind instantly. however, when i grab'd it, my flame was knock'd back a bit: tha joint i had in my head to base my idea upon was already included with tha stage, with seemingly some sfx to boot. drats. so, i started with another idea, but stop'd, almost thinkin' it'd be fruitless at that point, tho i didn't kill it. well, randomly outta nowhere, i ended up wantin' to finish it this week, as least to tha point of it bein' in tha OS stage of it's completion. i ended up goin' in a slightly different direct, makin' tha BGM themed not just for that stage, but for almost any dark/intense-themed stage, tho i did kreate a version of this with windstorm-type sfx added to it.

anywho, here goes it:

Chaosium Sword (Herald Of Darkness) {OS}

Chaosium Sword  [sfx version]

comments? thoughts? critiques? please feel free to share ya boi. 1.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll look into it bud.

new chizz, fresh out Da WrekkShop! grinded my ass off on this 1, mainly cuz i couldn't live with myself if i didn't come correct with this joint, considerin' tha source..... also, due to that, imma mix it up a bit; i'm takin' a different approach for showcasin' this joint, & with good reason too [if you got a brain, you'll get it soon enuff xD].

anywho, here goes it:

here's tha original, by tha CPS2 BGM marvel himself:

want tha linkage? well head to YT, it's in tha inscription. go support ya boi!

your thoughfs, if you will.

Posted Image

this right here made. my. day. i'm greatly honor'd by this.

wouldn't too much care if no1 else in tha world was feelin' this joint after seein' that. :truestory:

"Alpyne, that song sucked so hard."

"yeah? well Wizzy dug it, & that matters more, so Kick Rockz, ya scrub."

yep, i'm pretty high on life right now..... :goodmood:

Maybe...but honestly you're just as good as he is. He makes some EXTREMELY epic songs, but the all have the same style. They all sound like the VS series. Yeah I know, that's EXACTLY what makes them so popular. But ALL of your songs are different. Which makes you more...versatile. Course...I'm no slouch myself! Lol!

WHAT! You said you don't care what NO ONE ELSE says?! Nigga you BETTA care! Imma come ALLLLLLL the way to Chi Town... and clothesline you! Lol!

Fael, i'm behind on quite a few things & i'm playin' catch up, but i will see what i can do as soon as i can, a'ight?

wow jus tuned caught some of these and they are straight fire. i hink ima put of these on my psp go before i leave work tonight!! heck of a job there !!

thanx Dane, i appreciate tha feedback bruh, & i'm glad you feelin' dem shitz. :goodmood:

HI alpyne! How are ya doing?

I want to ask how the remix i requested is doing

Here's my attempt. I hope you guys dig it. I may do an alternate more classic kut.

http-~~-//www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/6/3344831/Alleycat%20Blues%28Vegaz_P%20Kut%29.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?zp6u69lwc6wbhhz

nice thread yah got here D... be a shame if sumthin were to happen to it... lol srry been playin lotsa minecraft...creepers keep blowin up muh stuff. do you by chance happen to have an update on my old request? I been online abit more lately so hopefully i can actually hear one of your Kuts... presuming the internet fairies dont screw me over.

no progress yet Trip, but no worries, i haven't forgotten aboutcha.

this next joint was inspired by & kustom-kut for Jean Bureau's awesome 'Ninja Garden' stage [which can be seen & acquired here]. pardon tha seemingly drastic stop of tha track, i only did a loop kut version. i was gonna add some light nature sfx to tha kut, but decided against it. if ya think i should try it tho, lemme know.

anywho, on with tha showcase:

Honor Bound [Alpyne D Edition]

enjoy dem shitz Posted Image

sorry for tha lack of previewage, y'all. my bandwidth somehow got used up quick as hell, & it doesn't reset til tha 2 of January. you can still cop tha jointz however by klickin' tha linkage button under'em & check'em out that way.

hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience y'all. 1. Posted Image