Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

I have some characters.....

- Tuff and Tiff from kirby right back at ya

- Hitomi shizuki (Madoka magica)

- Magical Girl OCs (I have one that's similar to madoka magica but its appearance are much different)

- A better Donkey Kong

- A better diddy, kiddy, and dixie kong 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2017 at 10:04 AM, DS12 Productions said:

I have some characters.....

- Tuff and Tiff from kirby right back at ya

- Hitomi shizuki (Madoka magica)

- Magical Girl OCs (I have one that's similar to madoka magica but its appearance are much different)

- A better Donkey Kong

- A better diddy, kiddy, and dixie kong 

A better Donkey Kong already exists by DMSderProgamer https://www.sendspace.com/file/vhonmk

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see:

Akane Senri (Rewrite)

Einhart Stratos (Nanoha)

Fuuka Reventon (Vivid Strike)

Galacta Knight (Kirby) - I know Dylanius was working on him but dunno if he'll finish it.

Hercules (Hercules - Legendary Journeys) - NOT the Marvel one, Kevin Sorbo version!

Kenji Harima (School Rumble)

Rinne Berlinetta (Vivid Strike)

Roman Reigns (WWE) - NOT THAT Zeus clone version either!  x.x;

Rowdyruff Boys (PPG) - We need better versions of them.  lol...

Seth Rollins (WWE)

Tenma Tsukamoto (School Rumble)

Vivio Takamachi (Nanoha)

Xena Warrior Princess (Xena)

For me, I wish there'd be:

A GOOD (and non-joke) Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa)

+ More characters from the Danganronpa series

Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

Mae (Night in the Woods)

Rottytops (Shantae) 

Some more Breath of Fire characters, like Nina, Rei, etc.

I know most of these are considered silly requests by some but here goes anyways:

* A good Strong Bad

* More good comic characters (preferably MvC styled)

* A good Pyron (the ones out there are kinda...eh)

* A Luigi that's sprited in the style of ShinRyoga, but looks and plays rather differently from Mario. Something like SM853's Luigi with different sprites, I guess.

* More decent Clay Fighter characters

* A Colonel Sanders like Sennou-Room's Donald

* A good Kirby (again, the ones out there are kinda eh)

* More Newgrounds characters (Hank J. Wimbleton and Pico being most wanted from me)

* A good King Dedede (I was going to work on a 3D version, but other things (mainly personal) distracted me from doing it)

* A decent version of Parappa the Rapper (my friend was working on one, but later lost interest, and the work files are now gone)

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 3:11 PM, IsabellaRegaldo said:

I would love to see a Miss America Chavez character. This probably won't happen anytime soon though. If I had any character making skills I'd do it myself but unfortunately it's way beyond me.

America Chavez, huh, That wouldn't be a bad idea :-)

• 5 months later...

Here's a list of those characters that I wish were made into M.U.G.E.N and I might as will warn you that this is gonna be a LONG list:

Cinder Fall (RWBY) (The reason is pretty obvious)

Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) (Cause Why wouldn't we want Solid Snake's brother to be made into M.U.G.E.N?)

a good Pyramid Head (Because I'll be honest, some Pyramid Heads I seen made into M.U.G.E.N....are pure shit)

The Auditor (Madness Combat) (It'll be pretty cool, but I guess Hank has to be made into M.U.G.E.N, in order to make The Auditor in here)

Johnny Joestar (Steel Ball Run) (I feel like that M.U.G.E.N just doesn't have enough Steel Ball Run characters, you know what I mean?)

Captain Planet (...) (I don't really know why....I guess there aren't enough captains? I just....I just don't know)

Kneesocks (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) (I would have picked Scanty....but Kneesocks was the best choice here so...I thought maybe we didn't have enough demons in M.U.G.E.N)

a good Kratos (Cause from what I can see....some Kratos' for M.U.G.E.N were....crap, expect maybe Legend of Serias' Kratos....cause um....I guess the sprite was good)

Zeus (God of War III) (Just a good Zeus....please? I don't really ask much, also I feel Kratos might get lonely here)

Lust (FullMetal Alchemist) (Cause why not?)

Black Shadow (F-Zero) (Anime Reasons.....also FALCON PWANCH!! (HaHa! that meme never gets old) )

She-Ra (...) (I mean....we got He-Man, why not She-Ra?)

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space) (Hey, I thought we don't have Dead Space characters in M.U.G.E.N yet....but hey, at least it'll be fun to see Isaac and Zeus fight again)

Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) (I mean if Frollo gets made into M.U.G.E.N, why not Gaston? Cause no one fights best then Gaston)

Infinite (Sonic Forces) (I know some of you might not like Sonic Forces that much, some of you might not have played it....me included, but I figured if Infinite gets made into M.U.G.E.N, we can get to see Sonic and Infinite fight again, I know he'll be made terribly so I thought it might be a decent Infinite)

Dr. Octagonapus (The Laser Collection) (Maybe not so overpowered like Shoop Da Whoop (Yeah, remember that character?) just some balanced A.I, also some moves from The Misadventures of Dr. Octagonapus (If you don't know what that show is, I suggest watching it, it's really good) )

The Shockmaster (WWF) (Who can forget the guy with the stormtrooper helmet....must have been a Star Wars fan, I guess)