Constant Backflipping for P1

RyGuy176

Question

Hey all,

Seems like I'm having nothing but problems, eh?

Today's problem is when I booted up my MUGEN, I cannot go Up, or Left with P1's controls. Rebinding the controls to other keys on the keyboard does not help, as it produces the same result. P2's controls are just fine. When going into battle, P1 will do nothing but constantly backflip. My keyboard is working! (Using a laptop) The only thing I have yet to try is a joystick. Any advice?

Thanks folks,

RyGuy

4 answers to this question

open your mugen.cfg.  Go down to [input] near the bottom.  Set P1.Joystick.type = 0 and make sure you don't have any stuck keys on the keyboard.

open your mugen.cfg.  Go down to [input] near the bottom.  Set P1.Joystick.type = 0 and make sure you don't have any stuck keys on the keyboard.

That did it! Thanks for the help! :D

from the sounds of this it sounds like player1 may be stuck in a custom state that makes him backflip over and over, does it do it with characters that are assigned to the player one spot? also you could try to download a fresh mugen to see if the same thing happens

from the sounds of this it sounds like player1 may be stuck in a custom state that makes him backflip over and over, does it do it with characters that are assigned to the player one spot?

Yeah. No matter what character, if they can backflip, they will. If it's a floating character (ie Master Hand) they'll just fly off North-West. It's as if the keys for Up and Left are constantly being pushed