Collection Section General Update

Kazagami

there is no need to investigate anything I am the one who removed the collections cause they were presented pretty badly. Didn't look very appealing. I talked with toaster about it and deleted a few of em that didn't meet our standards. That being said its not against anyone personally im still going through these and deciding what to do with them. I understand you guys want to help with the collections but please if its going to look like the way you had them please just let someone else do it. I know that may sound mean so I apologize but Idk a nicer way to say it.
I debated having an announcement posted about it but was figuring out how to properly word it without offending anyone...

So if this offends you I apologize but those threads were not very nice to look at.

Also DS is going to be remade either by me or ryou. thats why I left that its easier to go off of.

there is no need to investigate anything I am the one who removed the collections cause they were presented pretty badly. Didn't look very appealing. I talked with toaster about it and deleted a few of em that didn't meet our standards. That being said its not against anyone personally im still going through these and deciding what to do with them. I understand you guys want to help with the collections but please if its going to look like the way you had them please just let someone else do it. I know that may sound mean so I apologize but Idk a nicer way to say it.
I debated having an announcement posted about it but was figuring out how to properly word it without offending anyone...

So if this offends you I apologize but those threads were not very nice to look at.

Also DS is going to be remade either by me or ryou. thats why I left that its easier to go off of.

Hmm. Looks like I better keep an eyes on and update collections topics  I did....... :-P

thanks for the warning. Laharl

Last time i checked, the Endless Duel collection was fine with me. There's something wrong with those standarts.

There's something wrong indeed. ZombieBrock's outdated collections are still up there and no one removed them nor update them.

Hmm. Looks like I better keep an eyes on and update collections topics  I did....... :-P

thanks for the warning. Laharl

That wasn't a warning. He deleted those threads without any warning.

There's something wrong indeed. ZombieBrock's outdated collections are still up there and no one removed them nor update them.

I see.

So yeah, instead of deleting threads without a warning, how about helping making it better instead?

well see the problem is I thought about it and was going to restore them as well as let them know it needs to be fixed. However seems unlike our old forum system I CANNOT RESTORE SOMETHING I DELETED . I couldn't bring those threads back if I wanted to and I did try but no. Not even ryon can find an option to restore them. So that is why I had planned to restore them and go a different route but I literally can't.

well see the problem is I thought about it and was going to restore them as well as let them know it needs to be fixed. However seems unlike our old forum system I CANNOT RESTORE SOMETHING I DELETED . I couldn't bring those threads back if I wanted to and I did try but no. Not even ryon can find an option to restore them. So that is why I had planned to restore them and go a different route but I literally can't.

So should I restore my fallen children or hold off for now?

• 2 weeks later...

by news do you mean what happened to it or whats being done about it? Remember when I contacted you asking if we could restore something thats one of the threads I meant. I dislike how when something is deleted its just gone, it used to go into a recycle bin that could be restored. Why did they remove that?

@everyone I apologize I kind of acted after my chat with toaster and didn't do this the way I should have. I still place part of the blame on the board for not letting me restore them like before but it is still my fault for doing it in the first place I really should of just told you guys to redo them and show you how not just remove them -_-. I apologize for all of that and if theres a way I could of got them restored I would have.

• 1 month later...