Green Ranger - Power Rangers

AxSeeker

Green Ranger

i3RIgGb.png
http://i.imgur.com/5QBRgcE.png

What do you think?

Also I am using Cyclops by Loganir and Verz as the base if anyone is wondering?!

And

for those of you who have no idea who this is;

fI2G-5tWe-4

I've decided to do this wip, I have everything ready to go and am currently working on the walk. I'll have it posted today!

Pp3VMNw.png
http://i.imgur.com/Pp3VMNw.png

Hehe, yeah! It's hard to top the classics like these. Truly all of this is for the fans of the show ;)

DMr8UgF.gif

http://i.imgur.com/DMr8UgF.gif

Here is the walk animation, and we're that much closer to getting him done. Jump and crouch are coming up next.

In the future I would like to do L.Zedd, as a rival for the Green Ranger. I also had some other ideas I liked. Some of these aren't classic so please forgive me for this lol

Wbgh7VI.png

kQMExsJ.png

Actually I'm cutting a lot of normal attacks out to get this done faster. Instead of the 18 standard punches and kicks, there will probably only be like half of that, maybe. Some normal attacks will be like specials. I'm also cutting frames to. I'm really trying to simplyfy this because there are just too many power rangers to do and you can't really give them all super heavy detail while expecting to finish the whole group.

In fact, i narrowed everything down to those choices in the images up there. The series itself has like 100+ power rangers, I just chose a few popular ones I liked best and at most I might only really do 1-2 more after this, so not the entire line up in there.

Not to mention villains will be required to give our warriors some opponents. My work isn't the best but at least it will be a power ranger in mugen for those who have been waiting years for some SFAII sized versions.

I'm not too worried about quality, In my opinion, you'll hardly see every little detail when you gameplay a fight. Fighters move up and down so fast they basically just end up being motion blurs to the human eye. I'm sure there is a technical term for that?

It's not too bad when compared to low-res graphics from early bit graphics. I think it's a step up, not perfect but it works.

Besides I'm done waiting for a Green Ranger for mugen. He should have been done a long time ago. I'm sure someone will make a better one down the line but until then I'm doing this real quick until then. There's also a chance no one wille ver do one in the future so if that turns out to be the case, well you'll have mine at least LOL

I'm not too worried about quality, In my opinion, you'll hardly see every little detail when you gameplay a fight. Fighters move up and down so fast they basically just end up being motion blurs to the human eye. I'm sure there is a technical term for that?

It's not too bad when compared to low-res graphics from early bit graphics. I think it's a step up, not perfect but it works.

Besides I'm done waiting for a Green Ranger for mugen. He should have been done a long time ago. I'm sure someone will make a better one down the line but until then I'm doing this real quick until then. There's also a chance no one wille ver do one in the future so if that turns out to be the case, well you'll have mine at least LOL

Ladies and gentleman, here I present:

A typical case of "me first!!!" mentality.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot support projects like these.

I was trying hard to make you realize that what you do is wrong, but if you don't want to listen, then too bad.

Because I ain't gonna worry myself about lost causes. And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

Edit: Actually, I have now read Darklight's post.

What you have isn't even "me first!!!" mentality anymore.

So now that you know that Green Rangers have been already made, please at least TRY to make your Green Ranger good.

No need to get upset my friend, it's just for fun. This is a hobby for me.

BTW can I see those other green rangers? Are any of them MvC or SFA style? Like Capcom arcade big sized? I would really appreciate it. Thanks. I've only seen short ones on youtube.

More progress...

ECT1aU9.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ECT1aU9.gif

Next is blocking, I forgot about the blocking :p

no. most of the green rangers were ripped form Sega game and they were small and skinny. So far the one you're working on is the same size and a Capcom character and alot of people are gonna want you to do your best as you make him. Otherwise,

you're gonna get ripped bad. So there is no need to rush this just to be be the first. Take your time and make the best!!

Good luck on him.

no. most of the green rangers were ripped form Sega game and they were small and skinny. So far the one you're working on is the same size and a Capcom character and alot of people are gonna want you to do your best as you make him. Otherwise,

you're gonna get ripped bad. So there is no need to rush this just to be be the first. Take your time and make the best!!

Good luck on him.

Just to clarify I care nothing about my reputation, I don't know any of you in real life. I just wanna get that out of the way. I do this not for my reputation or to be recognized as a great creator or whatever, this is just a hobby for me and I enjoy sharing it with others who also enjoy this hobby. I do what i can to make it fun and pleasant to the eye but I may make mistakes along the way that I won't care so much about because again I'm just finger painting here. I color outside the lines sometimes with crayons because I'm just coloring for fun, not because I'm painting the mona-lisa.

I know other sprite artist are anal about their pixels but frankly I'm not. It's just something I do to pass the time. You don't have to download it and you don't have to keep it either. It's just there for anyone wants to for some reason.

Side-NOTE: I'm sure I'm not the only one who will make a new green ranger. Balthazar is doing a blue one btw in case you didn't know.

Okay, so you say they are only small sized, well this will be good then I guess. Green ranger is going to be lonely for awhile  :p

Thanks, I hope he'll be enjoyable enough for you. When i was a kid I watched this everyday. Those were good times! I didn't like how the character was introduced but later on when he was apart of the team I really got into it again and enjoyed watching the battles.

9UJyjMW.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9UJyjMW.gif

Guarding is complete, now onto attacks! Hiyaaa!!!

Thanks, yeah sure will keep on him. The 3 standing punches are gonna be like this. Light punch is going to be a normal punch, medium punch is going to be an attack with the dagger, and the hard punch is going to be that sword he used in the first few episodes for longer range and power.

These will probably take me a bit longer to do since I'll have to make the weapons from scratch unless someone out here has some?!?!?

The rest fo the attacks are going to be sets of 2 only or 1. I might turn the rest of the buttons into specials or something?

ofCOm2u.gifSkSKRzo.gifAJ4dko2.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ofCOm2u.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/SkSKRzo.gif http://i.imgur.com/AJ4dko2.gif

Okay some more attacks and now the green ranger's sword, or saber? I have no idea what it's called but there it is. I may bring back the dagger and saber for some specials. I think i saw him throw the dagger before and shoot lightning bolts with the saber, as well as a ground geyser, after the saber is driven into the ground.

3 more normal attacks remaining. crouching kick, an aerial punch, and an aerial kick.

After this I just have to make some specials and some hypers. This will take longer because I'm going to base them directly from  the shows scenes; which means I'm gonna take a lot of time for watching them in action.

Later today I should have the remaining 3 attacks finished. After that it may take a week for more progress concerning the specials and hypers. The hypers will probably involve the Dragon Zord's attacks, though this might be tough to incorporate considering how large it is.

no. most of the green rangers were ripped form Sega game and they were small and skinny. So far the one you're working on is the same size and a Capcom character and alot of people are gonna want you to do your best as you make him. Otherwise,you're gonna get ripped bad. So there is no need to rush this just to be be the first. Take your time and make the best!!Good luck on him.

but all have one thing most in common and maybe that's just me being picky but all of them don't use the same special effects they had in the game