Lord M

Lord M's MUGEN videos

98 posts in this topic

So, I lost my UMvC3 voice patch for Splode's Hiryu, among many others I had private in my PC some months ago. Good thing BrawlTheMan made one.

Oh Sheeva, even though you conquered my attention with your totally awesome double pair of arms, people still haven't made a decent version of you in MUGEN...

Speaking of chars who weren't converted to MUGEN, I made this little Skarlet edit to be a placeholder for OmegaPsycho's upcoming one...

Last time DoomGuy2nd showed me how to make Juano16's Female Ninja work like Khameleon, it didn't work. Good thing I found it again in YouTube and this time it did, so, hooray.

So, I was watching a gameplay video from Streets of Rage that had Blaze fighting these bosses that are palette swaps of her so I thought "Well, I have nothing better to do", then this.

Kintaro seems to have quite high cooldown times on his specials, it almost feels like he is balanced sometimes, so much that I ended up losing to Shao Kahn once.

I've been trying to get a decent fight against this bear for way too long, either it was too easy or too hard whenever I tried. But finally I found a character that would rid me of this embearassment, it was becoming unbearable.

I wish someone finished this version of Peach, such a shame EugeneQ no longer works on it. The only thing I can do for her is fix the power return on supers and the stupid special and super commmands.

As if it wasn't enough that I'm not good with Kano, Juli is faster to a point where I was blocking even when I didn't have to. 

So, I decided to remake the oldest fight currently in my channel. Damn, Diana is so annoying, and her hitboxes when getting hit in the air are weirdly placed, I cannot air combo her properly.