Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

Juri will probably be there since she is one of the most popular SF4 newcomers.

I really want Gill, Sagat, Seth, Violent Ken and Oni to return.

You mean Evil Ryu.right? :-P

Oni is questionable sense he pretty much another version of Shin-Akuma

Sagat could return if this timeline of SF5 don't declare him to retire thanks to Adon

Seth more lilkly will if M.bison is still around.

As for Gill after seeing Charlie with the gem glowing on his forehead their a good chance he will return along with Urien.

I really want Violent Ken to return.

You mean Evil Ryu.right? :-P

I think he does mean Violent Ken, the evil version of Ken who is...well he only appear in SVC Chaos as an original character for the game, he was not come from SF game mean there is no "return" for Violent Ken if he will be in SF game after this, is actually a "debut" for him in SF game if he gonna appear in the future. Violent Ken is not a canon character, he was a what-if version of Ken based on brainwashed Ken in SF2 Animated movie where he fight Ryu.

Oni is also a what-if character, not canon...so not sure he will return or not...Sagat, Seth and Gill may has a chance...Sagat is likely to return, Seth not so sure and Gill just maybe due to the teaser of Charlie with his gem on his head (gem that similar to Gill gem).

I think he does mean Violent Ken, the evil version of Ken who is...well he only appear in SVC Chaos as an original character for the game, he was not come from SF game mean there is no "return" for Violent Ken if he will be in SF game after this, is actually a "debut" for him in SF game if he gonna appear in the future. Violent Ken is not a canon character, he was a what-if version of Ken based on brainwashed Ken in SF2 Animated movie where he fight Ryu.

Oh yeah I forgot about that Ken from SVC Chaos. but like you said Sham he was just a what-if character so he won't be in this.

Evil Ryu on the other hand may make a comeback in this since Ryu is still fighting himself on not becoming the dark-hadou in the SF4 saga

Even though Ryu has himself under control of it but still has it in him. But we will see how this story unfolds in SF5.

• 2 months later...

There are still a lot of characters from older SF's that Capcom seems to ignore. Bringing in Charlie may hopefully be a start to bring back more characters we haven't seen in years.

If so, I'd like for Karin, R. Mika, Eagle, or Maki to make a return.

Charlie von Gerdenheim

:=D:

My boy Charlie is back. Long overdue. His gameplay looks ferocious. I know it looks cool but you'd think Charlie could get a better surgeon. Those huge staples...

Charlie von Gerdenheim

:=D:

LOL! looks like he had Victor's doctor(Darkstalkers)  for a surgeon and the Iluminati paid him for the creation to have Frankien-Charlie to fight agian. XD

I'd like to see Alex, Oro, Karin, R. Mika, Darin Mister (lol), Skullomania, Kairi, Hokuto and Violent Ken. Yeah I went SFEX...

Well I have High hopes for Alex to come back since he didn't come bak in SF4. (I'm so hoping to see him to go against Abel if Capcom let it happen)

Karin is a maybe unless Sakura come back around.

R.mika is doubtful due to her not-so very high popularity.

now for the EX characters I won't expect them to return since they are owned by 'Akira'company

Violent Ken (SvC chaos) was just an exclusive character like God Rugal(cvs2), and Shadow Lady(MvC)

That just my opinion on this. But I know for sure they going to have to bring Alex back.

'YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!!!" man! I want to here that when he does a Ultra move if he was in SF4. :goodmood:

No you not. Many people say like that too in the youtube comment.

im actually just now seeing that here that's funny im a sad youtubber then :( but a true reminder is his MVC2 Shadow man or whatever his name was while he was that Shadow guy im sure you all remember the name right

Just some things from watching the video

-looks like all his normals in the video are the same from Alpha 3

-has his moonsalt slash from MvC

-a combination of Decapre's scrambles and Dhalsim's teleports

-his flashkick is now more like Elena's Scratch Wheel or Rugal's Genocide Cutter

-I watched a video on this and the person on the video pointed out that Charlie has the same flying knee as Bryan from SFxT

I think many people are leaning towards Gill, as he has the gem on his forehead like Gill and Urien do.

I have to agree, I mean why would Charlie have a gem in his forehead is more likly it has something to do with Gill or Urien. :-P

Better be Gill im sick of Bison and weak ol Seth

Yea you right, putting Bison as the mastermind behind all this is pretty much cliche now. I do hope Gill is behind Charlie's appearance now, after all Charlie was considered as "dead" before while Gill is the master of resurrection, an obvious connection don't you think XD.

So do i besides I believe Bison will still be a regular character like in SF4 saga on the exception he will probly have his Alpha 3 Buff this time around. Gill maybe a sub-boss character if he comes back. So we might have a New final boss for SF5 since this is another beginning of a new Saga. :-P

I have to agree, I mean why would Charlie have a gem in his forehead is more likly it has something to do with Gill or Urien. :-P

Also, consider Charlie's Frankenstein look and new arm. These could be things that happened as a result of the Illuminati experimenting on him, much like what happened to Necro in the original SF3.

humm Franken-Charlie- Bernstein?!! Wouldn't be funny as hell if the last boss turns out to be ..GOD RUGAL with Gill's Power!!! As for returns..well what happened to Sean?!! haven't seen him in a while!! Alex is a MUST to return!! They should bring Hagger into the fold and have the Final Fight squad!!

Also, consider Charlie's Frankenstein look and new arm. These could be things that happened as a result of the Illuminati experimenting on him, much like what happened to Necro in the original SF3.

Indeed! its more possible that makes sense to Charlie's return. With that going on Guile well definitly have to make a comeback since he been searching for him but I know he is going to be piss-off about it. LOL! XD

humm Franken-Charlie- Bernstein?!! Wouldn't be funny as hell if the last boss turns out to be ..GOD RUGAL with Gill's Power!!

LOL! that would be funny as hell! XD

They should bring Hagger into the fold and have the Final Fight squad!!

I think so too considering we had Guy, Cody, Rolento, Poison, Hugo in SF4 they might as well add Hagger, Maki, Sodom to even that out. If you think about.

Final Fight heros:

Hagger

Guy

Cody

Maki

FF Mad-Gear gang:

Rolento

Poison

Hugo

Sodom