Street Fighter 5 announced

RicePigeon

The footage from Playstation Experience left me unimpressed

-slow

-ugly hitsparks

-OTGs

-destructible environments

-guard crush?

It doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth but what we saw was basically a bunch of clips of gameplay I need to see more

The gameplay trailer.

Hm...not sure I'm excited or not for this SF5...but I am happy to see at last the new SF already happen after that so, so, many version of SF4. And that the problem, because I already can predict that after this SF5 released, then we will see - Super Ultra Championship Third Strike Arcade Bla, Bla, Bla, Street Fighter 5 Edition.....haah.... :bath:

Right now, only MKX and DBXenoverse that really give me a hype and can't wait to get it. Tekken 7 still kinda slow for now, and SNK still waiting to reveal their next KOF.

The way I see the designs Capcom seems to be making the characters look more older. Lets see this series been around about 28 years now right... Ryu was a teen when he started the first SF tournament.. soo that means Our good guy Ryu should be in his 40's by now.

But that just my philosophy.    :-P

Also, this maybe just me...for how long SF characters gonna keep wearing the same outfit??? Seriously all of them need to get a new outfit. Not saying change the outfit differently but just just change the attire while maintain the theme of each character. Like how MK do, example Scorpion, he was a yellow ninja. Keep the yellow scheme color while changing Scorpion outfit. I hope to see that for SF characters...hell, even Goku now wearing the new outfit for the upcoming DBZ movie, and he still retain his orange scheme color for the outfit.

I just noticed something,  wtf Max get your goddamn eyes checked those are obviously not parries

............Excuse my rudeness but.. WTF!!!! CHARLIE IS STILL ALIVE!!! O_o

But wait.... somethings glowing in his forehead. could he be under controlled by M.Bison????? 

Charlie is now Illuminati

Yea that glowing gem on Charlie head is clearly like a gem from Urien and Gill. Smell like the Illuminati is coming back in SF, and I hope this SF5 story is a sequel to SF3. Also I hope if Gill is return, make him a playable character, not a boss...I want to see a new final boss for this game.

Yeah me too, though he is annoying with his "Resurrection" special but at least that is a possibility.

Charlie is now Illuminati

Hmm..... if that the case then Charlie wasn't a normal Human all this time. :-P

Abel from SF4 did say he saw a guy with the same move like Guile so that means Charlie was around during that time.

Hmm..... if that the case then Charlie wasn't a normal Human all this time. :-P

Abel from SF4 did say he say a guy with the same move like Guile so that means Charlie was around during that time.

Charlie case is pretty much like Gouken...before this Gouken was supposed to be dead by the hands of Akuma but then on SF4, it is revealed Gouken is actually survive from his battle with Akuma. So for Charlie, he maybe survive all this time or, since now he has that gem on his head, just my theory, maybe Gill resurrect him back from dead, and becoming one of his servant...Guile sure gonna be pissed XD.

Charlie case is pretty much like Gouken...before this Gouken was supposed to be dead by the hands of Akuma but then on SF4, it is revealed Gouken is actually survive from his battle with Akuma. So for Charlie, he maybe survive all this time or, since now he has that gem on his head, just my theory,

Indeed! However something tells me that Shadowloo could be involve in this situation the fact that Seth's physic (or body) is similar to Urien and Gill. Meaning that Shadowloo knew something about the Illuminati all this time and those scientist that worked with M.Bison researched and gathered info about their existence hence forth became another interest for Bison's goal for world domination. So the way I see how SF5 event is going to involve between SF3 and SF4 somewhat with all the veteran SF fighters being more older at this time.

maybe Gill resurrect him back from dead, and becoming one of his servant...Guile sure gonna be pissed XD.

LOL! that could be the case. XD

Then again Charlie was always the type that keep things top secret even from his Best Friend Guile since the Alpha saga. So i'm not surprise that he could had been an undercover Agent for the Illuminati all this time which if Guile returns he will find out the whole truth about it.

So Capcom has finally learned to count to 5!!! Without help from Elmo!!

Seriously, The graphics do look better than 4 but I'm wondering who will be in it pulling for Alex and Sean, an older Sakura and some new characters but dammit!! Juri had better be in this!!