[PC] Pokemon Reborn

GuiltyBadguy

QoQW73N.png

copied from the main site:

Welcome to the Reborn Region. 

Reborn City-- Black smog and acidic water garnish the crumbling structures along each city street. Entire neighborhoods have already been reduced to ruin. Pokemon grow thinner and thinner in number. Somewhere behind the scenes, a dark organization pulls the strings for their own decrepit intentions.

This world needs a hero.

Reborn goes where no Pokemon RPG has gone. Take on a cast of leaders with teams based on a high-level competitive environment. Experience a never-before-seen layer of strategy with the new Field Effects. Play through the richest world and story the Pokemon series has seen to date.

It's going to take more than just a Pokemon Master to tackle this challenge.
Are you ready?

Features:
-Massive, detailed world
-Amazing music by GlitchxCity
-All 18 Starters available
-All 721 Pokemon to be found (See which are in the current release here)
-Brand new Field Effect system!
-Current release playtime ~43+ hours
-Increased Shiny chance
-Customized Shiny Pokemon
-Visible IVs/EVs
-Quick-save
-Randomized weekly weather
-18 Type Gyms (11 in current release)

GB's opinion:
This is probably the best Pokemon fan game (that isn't a ROM hack) that I've ever played. There's lots to explore, challenging battles (all Gym Leaders have six Pokemon in their teams that have a lot of tricks up their sleeve, and the villains aren't no pushover either), many side quests, and kick-ass music! My current team consists of Delphox, Clefable, Magnezone, Heliolisk, Leafeon, and Gallade, with the latter three mostly properly EV trained. The game is currently on Episode 13, and I can't wait to see how the story will progress. If you enjoy Pokemon and want a huge challenge, this is the game for you!

• 3 months later...