虹格/ Nijikaku Mugen game (NSFW)

Galvatron

Well the pages i gave doesnt accept direct linking so try reloading the pages this page http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/sub.html is the like a bbs in one of the subpages is  the link to the source download i gave  so the numbers are the same just try reloading the pages and  im using firefox as well

I have been reloading the download page for sometime but unfortunitly the server could be down. This did happened before when the game was last updated. :-P

we might have to wait this out until the links are back up.

However thanks Tabris666 for sharing us the new link. I'll keep an eye on this until we are able to download it. :goodmood:

• 4 weeks later...

That NSFW material you're' talking about Gal, are these chars: Takakazu Abe, Wagahai ,Sanrio, Saitei-San, Shinocchi, Another Ore, Another Jissou Seki, Zazel, Mageres, Manamana, Windows 3.1, and Gurocure. & these stages:

Datte, Pio2, emaki, zico, nov, okuribito, and utuke. Just delete them all from the select.def and then this fullgame is just weird. There are a lot of things you can find out about in their sff. files. And also this: a99k9j6505hoymzzg.jpg

I was surprised to see full on English, Like Lullaby here,

some other chars like Komepo and Meta-Boy also speak some English in their winquotes.

That NSFW material you're' talking about Gal, it's these things that ruin it it for everyone and they're the reason that people don't like it: Gurocure & Zazel

I think you forgot Lily-San, too. (On other girls only.) Didn't know they had NSFW stuff, too. Going to have to check that out... Also, that Itachi sprite makes him look like Hattori-Kun. There's another maid that has a slightly NSFW attack, but I can't remember who, going to have to check again, it's been ages since I last played it. Thanks again for the list, I really needed a list of everyone who was going to perform some wacky sexual thing...

Their are other maids and characters in the game that are NSFW as well or they look normal but have Nude sprites in them when they do thier Intros and specials which also are suggestive. To be honest about halve to a third of the characters in Nijikaku has NSFW material in thier on way. :-P

I know what you mean, like Kudoi-San, she's got all these suggestive outfit's in her sff. But there's women like Lesty, all of her sprites and attacks are appropriate and there's nothing odd about her at all. It's a pretty wide portion of that content. But the others I just ignore or deleted from the game entirely.

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering, if any of you guys are up to make a thread in which people can request a certain Nijikaku character(s). Since most of people don't want to download a 1.2 gig file just to grab few characters they like, and also lately some people has been requesting new links for Nijikaku characters that were posted in the [Other] section.

very good Galvatron thanks for share the link with everyone :)

Your welcome ^_^

Was wondering, if any of you guys are up to make a thread in which people can request a certain Nijikaku character(s). Since most of people don't want to download a 1.2 gig file just to grab few characters they like, and also lately some people has been requesting new links for Nijikaku characters that were posted in the [Other] section.

Let's just create a Nijikaku/4chan collection thread. Maybe just for the characters, at least...

:hmm:  Hmmm..   that be a good idea  to host a thread for both Characters and stages from the game

@SPRI: You mean 2chan LOL!  XD

• 2 weeks later...

We're all having a bit of trouble getting to the 1.0 one. I don't really play this at all nowadays... I have the newest Winmugen one and a slightly older Winmugen one. I don't really know where I can upload them at, though.

As someone who can't access the source, I'm kind of disappointed that the Mediafire link isn't updated to the latest version.

Yeah we apologize about that. :-(

Its just hard for some of us to access the source on the download page. Unless we have somebody that can access the download page with out problems.

• 2 weeks later...

The uploader doesn't even let me download files.

Yep, there's something seriously wrong with it. Don't worry, I'm working on a collection that'll have chars, stages & more in it. Hey, in the meantime. I already converted everybody here, these are the latest versions: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/906drptwpj8zc1i/AACoJgF9906QohUM7LDujW9oa?dl=0  You can download the characters here.

• 2 months later...

I found a new link to the Nijikaku wiki which will hopefully help people find a download. (Direct links don't work)

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php?%C6%FA%CE%A2%B3%CA%C6%AE%A5%B2%A1%BC%A5%E0

Thanks but we are is still not able to download it. :-P

Hmmm,,,,,, need to find a way to do so...

[edit post]

the best lead I have is this link: http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/cgi-bin/uploader/upload.html

but it hard to download on that server. :-P

When I try to download the files I keep getting this message:

"C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\yYHJ_Cn1.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."