KOFMemorial Dream Match Fights

Haniki

I've been watching the rest of your videos and was impressed by how good the A.I. of KILL's Nao and Zodiac were in their respective videos.

So since no similar match has been uploaded yet to Youtube, how about a battle between Zodiac 2014 and Final Nao? I think it would be a very interesting battle to watch, mainly because those two would each try to prove they are KILL's best creation.

In case you like this idea too, Haniki :

1) Zodiac 2014 : http://www.4shared.com/rar/W_gvsYICba/zodiac.html

2) Final Nao : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3z9ifav85exyfrr/Nao+Final.rar

The links I have only given assuming you don't have their latest versions so if you already have them, you can save yourself the trouble of downloading and installing them into your M.U.G.E.N :P

I've been watching the rest of your videos and was impressed by how good the A.I. of KILL's Nao and Zodiac were in their respective videos.

So since no similar match has been uploaded yet to Youtube, how about a battle between Zodiac 2014 and Final Nao? I think it would be a very interesting battle to watch, mainly because those two would each try to prove they are KILL's best creation.

In case you like this idea too, Haniki :

1) Zodiac 2014 : http://www.4shared.com/rar/W_gvsYICba/zodiac.html

2) Final Nao : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3z9ifav85exyfrr/Nao+Final.rar

The links I have only given assuming you don't have their latest versions so if you already have them, you can save yourself the trouble of downloading and installing them into your M.U.G.E.N :P

ALLRIGHT im fired up by your idea Winmugen11 :DDDD

I'll be working a little more on this one this time ^^ and thx for your suggestion!

Indeed, mate ;D

hehe 1st im glad to hear this xD

Cuz this is my first edited game (from KOF Memorial LV2), actually I never thought to release a full version of it, but, well maybe...lets say until my next project ^^ (probably a fullgame, by MYSELF, i already have the idea). But if u like, I released my screenpack (a beta version, on this site), and the new one should be done and will be released at *********. If anything u need feel free to ask me (this applies to everyone on this site ^^), I accept any request (well MOST of them)!

hehe 1st im glad to hear this xD

Cuz this is my first edited game (from KOF Memorial LV2), actually I never thought to release a full version of it, but, well maybe...lets say until my next project ^^ (probably a fullgame, by MYSELF, i already have the idea). But if u like, I released my screenpack (a beta version, on this site), and the new one should be done and will be released at *********. If anything u need feel free to ask me (this applies to everyone on this site ^^), I accept any request (well MOST of them)!

I wanna to play your fullgame, with a storyline, bosses, midbosses and etc

I really liked it, to say the truth, I prefer fullgames than play a mugen done by myself, which I download char by char

Cool video!! :D

I want to have battle with these two bosses later..!!

Hahah thx (i tried a fight between mukai and krizalid, it's also a nice fight :) but i prefer Igniz )

I wanna to play your fullgame, with a storyline, bosses, midbosses and etc

I really liked it, to say the truth, I prefer fullgames than play a mugen done by myself, which I download char by char

Good to know :P I'll release the full-version b4 my next project (in a near future)

Hey Haniki,

If it's okay with you, I got a 2nd request for you :

God Rugal vs Dark God Rugal

It's an idea I came up with when I was thinking about how to use the concept of "fighting one's inner dark demon" in a battle and I'm personally really excited about it.

Here's a link to the God Rugal in question : http://www.mediafire.com/download/j7fztatnentx6t1/G.Rugal-KOFM+%28vegetasan3654%29.zip

Hey Haniki,

If it's okay with you, I got a 2nd request for you :

God Rugal vs Dark God Rugal

It's an idea I came up with when I was thinking about how to use the concept of "fighting one's inner dark demon" in a battle and I'm personally really excited about it.

Here's a link to the God Rugal in question : http://www.mediafire.com/download/j7fztatnentx6t1/G.Rugal-KOFM+%28vegetasan3654%29.zip

It's alright I already have these two Rugal :)

My 1st challenge video is ready too (yea im too excited today thats why I uploaded 2 videos lol) My 1st challenger (pawn) is Kyo Clone-11 (he has an incredible AI, do not underestimate him)

psyqhical_8_vs_kyo_c_11.png

This Psyqhical 8 is REALLY something (never had such fun dealing with a character like that  :goodmood: part 2 is coming soon ^^) 

Next video will be posted in 4 or 5 days...yea I have to finish my exams 1st :S

I hope u guys enjoyed watching it  :awesome

Hey Haniki,

Thank you for the Nao vs Zodiac video! Even though it was a bit weird to see them only move around for a few seconds a few times, it was an awesome battle as expected none the less! :)

That Psyqhical 8 vs Kyo Clone 11 video was also impressive. First Psyqhical wrecked Kyo in the first round, then Kyo devastated him with a incredible OP combo in the 2nd round until Psyqhical finally pulled through in the final round.

I wonder though, those green particles that surrounded Kyo in the 3rd round, does that act as some kind of poison that gradually drains one's life?

Hey Haniki,

Thank you for the Nao vs Zodiac video! Even though it was a bit weird to see them only move around for a few seconds a few times, it was an awesome battle as expected none the less! :)

That Psyqhical 8 vs Kyo Clone 11 video was also impressive. First Psyqhical wrecked Kyo in the first round, then Kyo devastated him with a incredible OP combo in the 2nd round until Psyqhical finally pulled through in the final round.

I wonder though, those green particles that surrounded Kyo in the 3rd round, does that act as some kind of poison that gradually drains one's life?

I think you are right about that green poison, and looks like it also confuses the mouvements of Kyo C-11 (as we can see between 1:53 - 2:04), idk why but it's awesome :D

I wonder who will be the next to challenge Psy 8 ^^

What a great match Haniki!

I dare even say it is your best battle to date because of how well both God Rugals performed, combined with the fitting BGM and stage you used.

Oh and I personally loved the finishers in round 2 and 3. ^^

Btw thanks for the enhanced video quality! :awesome

What a great match Haniki!

I dare even say it is your best battle to date because of how well both God Rugals performed, combined with the fitting BGM and stage you used.

Oh and I personally loved the finishers in round 2 and 3. ^^

Btw thanks for the enhanced video quality! :awesome

Thanks a lot Winmugen 11!  :heeee: Next video will be my second challenge against Psyqhical 8 ^^

My 1st challenge video is ready too (yea im too excited today thats why I uploaded 2 videos lol) My 1st challenger (pawn) is Kyo Clone-11 (he has an incredible AI, do not underestimate him)

psyqhical_8_vs_kyo_c_11.png

This Psyqhical 8 is REALLY something (never had such fun dealing with a character like that  :goodmood: part 2 is coming soon ^^) 

Next video will be posted in 4 or 5 days...yea I have to finish my exams 1st :S

I hope u guys enjoyed watching it  :awesome

That was a huge challenge :-0

Nice match, but I'm not going to spoil the video for anyone who hasn't seen it so I'll say something else instead :

When are we going to be able to view your videos in glorious 720p? :V

To be honest I don't know to to put it in 720p xD 

The second challenge ^^ (The AI of O.Goenitz is incredibly strong too, hope he could beat dat Psychic8 )

psyqhical_8_vs_o_goenitz.png

Do you think I can beat one of them with my MC'Chris playing..??

I want to fight with them, but both of them look too powerful.. 1159.gif

Do you think I can beat one of them with my MC'Chris playing..??

I want to fight with them, but both of them look too powerful.. 1159.gif

Hahha u can try xD 

Btw Im using AI vs AI, if you are playing against them..umm idk the result lol