Goku - Beta 2 Release (2015 Updates - Final/Completed Release Coming Soon)

AxSeeker

I don't understand why you guys use this guy like a punching bag. I mean seriously, does that  sht make ya'll feel good? I understand hazing and constructive feedback, but you guys have hit this dude with -17 rep for not fixing an issue you don't like. Y not just avoid using the character or make it a boss character? I mean Ax is whatever he is, but at least he tries to contribute to the continued existence of mugen even if his chars aren't an Class-A effort. Dis you guys consider he just might not be as talented as Ry, or Pots, or whatever the fuck Werewood is calling himself now? Some of you muthafuckers are getting old or bogged down with real life sht like work or parenthood, but if you bash the sht out people for trying and failing according to your extensive knowledge, there may not be a new generation of creators and mugen will fade. If you don't like the fucking char DL it, open up fighter factory, fix it, upload it, and show the man how its done you dicks. Gotdammit I hate fucking bullies man.

This is the best post I seen in this thread. I can't disagree at all.

I should note that the blood occurs lightning fast, so you will indeed still be able to see every frame. The timing of the attacks are also slower now so you won't miss anything at all anymore.

5jkFUn0.gif

New gut punch, the attack starts by Goku teleporting behind his opponent, as his opponent turns in surprise, he punches that sweet gut for that ultra satisfaction of making your opponent fall in utter defeat. This attack is also rich in sounds and fxs. There is a bright spark, as well as blood coming out of the mouth area for the opponent, as well as a bg flash and lots of shaking for added impact.

It's a nice filler until you get to the super kaio-kan punch.

The attack is a grab only move. It happens in place of a throw.

The next attack will be a completion of Goku's air kick. Goku will kick his opponent into the air and will appear above his opponent in a flash to deliver a doubled handed knock down punch like in the animes and DBZ Legends for PSX. This will be a normal attack.

As an added note, the normal attacks have been enhanced with variations in affect. Some attacks  will send your opponent flying in a unique direction with a few fxs.

Lastly, the spirit bomb technique now has an effect on startup.

Just imagine if Johnny Cages move was this aggressive....................oh wait its one of his brutalities. Goku's like Fuck your inside RRRRRrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL

& thx. :)

Okay so I was playing against Broli EB and I just love his shield. I remember Goku had a similar shield in the anime as Frieza was powering up, Goku's aura shattered and split off into little bits and as it landed the bits exploded everywhere they landed. So I'm thinking after Goku uses his Aura attack, I can make it stay on while he continues his fight and when he gets hit or blasted, it'll disappear, maybe I can have it coded like Super Armor? I've experimented with the aura on the whole time and it wasn't too bad, well this can give it a little more of the anime feeling, or at least the DBZ Legends for PSX feel. 

.....This Goku is starting to get heavy with DBZ, maybe I'll end up adding the solar flare, image splitting combos, nimbus power pole, piccolo striker, reverse blast punch, Ozarru transform, and instant transmission kameha. :S

Thank you but i would really just like to ignore it all and let them say whatever. I'm used to it and I kinda like the negative reputation thing, I'm mugen's bad boy XD

Update:

Added a yellow splash bg for hyper/super aura explosion attack. As well as an explosion animation.

Sza4k2T.gif

Thank you but i would really just like to ignore it all and let them say whatever. I'm used to it and I kinda like the negative reputation thing, I'm mugen's bad boy XD

Update:

Added a yellow splash bg for hyper/super aura explosion attack. As well as an explosion animation.

Sza4k2T.gif

Great! Be there is a white pixel in the upper left corner might want to fix it.

Thx. Will do.

Also I have a change of plans, after playing around with more ideas, I decided to ditch the original move in place of two new hypers/supers, one will be the finisher Goku used in movie 12. Where Goku squashes Janemba. The other will be a golden ozarru blast out the mouth, Full view style.

Lastly, I'll be looking for one last regular special or maneuver, so I'll be researching for it for the next few months. I'll be watching all of DB-Z-GT!!!

Then that'll be all and then the release.

ho ho ho dude you have no idea why he get that -18 rep theres a reason for that you better look his old post before you say things about us 

we tried to help him from his mistakes of previous works and yet he still doing his mistakes again and again sometimes worse than those

as if he ever listen to us and go look at his threads if you find them dont jump to conclusion before you say that

and seriously never show our faces in this forum lol dude are you serious?

he never cared for a feedback when we told him many times

thats all i can say... i aint judging him i base it due to his previous action

Remember when me and Kai literally posted three times just to tell you guys not to derail the thread with offtopic BS?

Both of you enjoy your infraction points and have a nice day, because the next person to follow suit is going to get 2 infraction points. I'm not going to repeat the warning a fourth time.

...... i dont know what its going to take for it to sink in ,probably eventual week or so off ..............people need to learn u catch a hell of alot more Flies with honey,than u do with vinegar 

Ax the updates look good , keep going in the direction your going & remember like a person said a LONG time ago in the mugen days of the dinosaurs , please yourself first with mugen,everyone else later 

This character seems to be shaping up quite well. I may not keep him on my roster right now, but I'll wait and see what the final product is like (Even though I already have one version of Goku on my roster). I've found no major problems as of now (Aside from a hard to pull of infinite, although I have only managed to do it against characters with super armor), but if I find any I'll add another comment.

Cool. I'm trying to update this with a lot of new stuff to make it worth the download. I hate to make updates with only a few add on improvements. This one restructures some basic attacks to behave differently and has many more tweaks and changes, including new content. A class 5 seizure warning is in order to LOL.

ok.

I added a air kick combo, as goku kicks his opponent into the air (while in the air), goku moves very fast above his opponent to deliver and knock down with club attack. A classic DBZ combo seen many times. Almost like Volleyball.

9Blmvuc.png

I might redo the air kick with the new extreme butoden sprites for a smoother delivery. The martial masters base has its limitations.

Have you commited to the golden Ozaruu attack. No pressure but I hope so I like both versions of Ryons Kid Goku with this feature as it makes him one of the more unique characters in my roster (With exception of SonSon's hyper), but none of my people recognize that. They just be look "oh shit, goku doing the giant monkey thing! oh Fuck You Akuma!" lol good times

The Ozaruu thing is gonna be done last, I'm focusing on Janemba finisher.

The ape will be all scenematics, similar to Broly's walk and punch thing. Goku will just drop to his knee and as soon as he is hit,  pause, then the BG darkens, a tail pops out the back, Goku grows large and hairy. Blackout, Ozaruu appears full screen, opens his mouth, and blasts away. Maybe I'll add a silhouette being consumed? Finally a white out, and everything is normal. Goku and opponent both on the ground, maybe a sort of double k.o. ?

icFRUEv.png

So-Lar-Flare!!!!!

ILiuJg0.gif

Is complete and is assigned to a throw activated by a kick button.

This wip has gotten more complex, I thought I could release this soon but it's going to be a lot longer. I've decided to expand more details in nearly every move & add additional extras for eye candy, as well as expanding some features. Here's a list, but it's more for myself to keep track of...this is going to take awhile....

*add tracking gust to head tackle & spirit bomb.

*rip, clean, or remake impact fxs x3.

*Alternate S.S. Aura, Regular victory aura, Super Kaiokan Aura additions, SS3 aura ball.

*custom victory wind fxs, skylight comeback fxs, Loony Toons black-hole fxs, s.s. lightning intro fxs, s.s. take off splash fxs, electric blue sparks fxs, flash hitspark fxs, Mighty Blast of rage startup flash, floating faded rocks fxs.

*spirit bomb Travel sound, Solarflare sounds, Lose sound fxs, comeback sound/tune.

*new intro transformation (gohan), comeback animation, explosion geyser, surprise kick in strike in guard push.

*complete kaiokan ozaruu cutoff, fix kameha wave splash cutoff.

*code comback, lose, counter strike kick, Golden Ozaruu finisher, super armor Super saiyan aura shield.

*intro: scenes, music, sounds, rips.

*ending: scenes, music, sounds, rips.

*Toei credits scroll.

No, sorry that was misleading, the reason I wrote Gohan is that I'm not only using Goku and SS Goku Extreme Butoden sprite sheets, but also SS Gohan extreme butoden sprite sheet; seeing as how they are all wearing the same clothes, it's possible to mix them together for seamless and expanded results. One could literally build the most comprehensive and best Goku with the greatest of detail using all these resources together. With a little frankenspriting, recoloring, you can have the largest spritesheet ever and make three times the attacks!

Unfortunately I'm making a different Goku though I love the fact that my resources for this version have expanded to a level I never thought possible, both by the first instance of bases made available to me, then Bathazarr's resources springing up, allowing me to finally start a Goku, and then finally Extreme Butoden coming in to fill any other gaps, as well as allowing me to add/expand more!!!

I'm gonna turn this into this basically, ~

XNVAscl.png

EB Goku and EB SS Goku don't have this facing the player pose (as seen in the anime pictured on the far right ((screen-cap)), but SS Gohan does, so I just need to swap out a head, turn him shirtless and wallah, new animation for Goku. 

Note: this is a mock edit, merely to demonstrate, this took 1-2 minutes. Notice the legs are EB Gohan's, not EB Goku's!

No, sorry that was misleading, the reason I wrote Gohan is that I'm not only using Goku and SS Goku Extreme Butoden sprite sheets, but also SS Gohan extreme butoden sprite sheet; seeing as how they are all wearing the same clothes, it's possible to mix them together for seamless and expanded results. One could literally build the most comprehensive and best Goku with the greatest of detail using all these resources together. With a little frankenspriting, recoloring, you can have the largest spritesheet ever and make three times the attacks!

Unfortunately I'm making a different Goku though I love the fact that my resources for this version have expanded to a level I never thought possible, both by the first instance of bases made available to me, then Bathazarr's resources springing up, allowing me to finally start a Goku, and then finally Extreme Butoden coming in to fill any other gaps, as well as allowing me to add/expand more!!!

I'm gonna turn this into this basically, ~

XNVAscl.png

EB Goku and EB SS Goku don't have this facing the player pose (as seen in the anime pictured on the far right ((screen-cap)), but SS Gohan does, so I just need to swap out a head, turn him shirtless and wallah, new animation for Goku. 

Note: this is a mock edit, merely to demonstrate, this took 1-2 minutes. Notice the legs are EB Gohan's, not EB Goku's!

Looks good!