Ecole Software Taking Action On Melty Blood MUGEN Creators

Dissidia

I had something similar happen to a fullgame PC mod once on mediafire. Rather than removing the file they "suspended" it. The community happened to be tight with the company that holds the rights so I contacted their PR at the time and she sorted the mess out.

so yeah, I know all about false claims like this. As the phrase goes, haters gonna hate.

• 2 months later...

it seems some authors is having a take down on DBFC characters...

before it was melty blood now this....

What does these Fakers have against Mugen. >:-(

I mean come on is just a free Fantasy 2D fighter simulation that doesn't effect any of the real source games. That just BS!!!!!  :angry1: 

Take in count DBFC is being ported to the Western Hemisphere in the Summer.

Understandable but still this shouldn't cause any big impact on the Original game itself. Even it is released to US/EU. :-P

Also mugen conversion of the characters shouldn't cause no harm in sells of the Original game if that what you mean ティンカーベル.

Understandable but still this shouldn't cause any big impact on the Original game itself. Even it is released to US/EU. :-P

Also mugen conversion of the characters shouldn't cause no harm in sells of the Original game if that what you mean ティンカーベル.

Doesn't harm, but Japaneses authors sometimes take their own stuff down at the request of some companies, then, the restriction is lifted later on. Their works will come back, don't worry.

Doesn't harm, but Japaneses authors sometimes take their own stuff down at the request of some companies, then, the restriction is lifted later on. Their works will come back, don't worry.

Yeah Thanks! I know it would be only temporary anyways but at least that gives authors time to do other characters for mugen. :goodmood:

• 1 month later...

His site is offline, but his BBS still alive.

He says that his site was banned and he was so busy .

Now He come back and  looking for new rental server.

(he posted it 2015/04/25)

So it might be resumed in near future.

This is good news,but there is one concern. The troll may not giving up to swindle "Echole".

need to be careful about that.

• 3 weeks later...