My M.U.G.E.N. Is Lagging

Skorp Vybez

Question

10 answers to this question

yep. welcome to the club skorp.I have the same damn issue daily depending on how big or just how high res the screen pack or stages are so yeah its your pc bro. Its about time brotha smdh that memory is going and your pc is old^^

Im currently saving for a new one now....so annoying going that shit so i already know what youre experiencing

yep. welcome to the club skorp.I have the same damn issue daily depending on how big or just how high res the screen pack or stages are so yeah its your pc bro. Its about time brotha smdh that memory is going and your pc is old^^

Im currently saving for a new one now....so annoying going that shit so i already know what youre experiencing

Loll damn bruh i only had this Dell laptop for 3 years and i barely have anything on it my mugen is the biggest thing on this laptop to be honest & you think i can just get more memory and that will solve the issue? cause i'll be damned if i spend money on another laptop when this one is still working like it's brand new lol or i should just get rid of the high res screenpacks? cause the only thing high res about my mugen is the stages my screenpack is low res.

Damn...:/ i only have his/her older stages from 2010 like orochi state & valley of the falling spirits and broken portal.

i was kidding though, if it's his older stages you got, you should be fine.

some tips:  open mugen.cfg and raise the SpriteDecompressionBufferSize value or set your resolution to lower value.