The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

You're too OP. I had to nerf through process of elimination.

Literally :=D:

I'm not too OP. I just seem to be powerful at first, but if you know my weakspot and make one single powerful enough attack against said weakspot, then I'm knocked out for real. However, I get the feeling that someone is going to intrude my battle with LightFlare, and then I and LightFlare have to fight together against the evil intruder, because that's what usually happens.

Okay, I think there is a slight misunderstanding.

I do take damage, but the damage gives me new power.

So yeah, you just need an powerful enough attack in order to defeat me.

Remember to defeat me in one single blow, or else, I just gain more power.

And the reason why I don't have to repair the cannons are, because the cannons are just for accuracy anyway.

So the cannons are actually scopes or maybe red dot sights? Aight. A an single blow. Kinda takes the fun out of a lengthy battle. I guess I'd havo exaggerated overpowered attacks. That's not the character I was going for but ok I guess...

SOLAR COLLISON!!!

*attack causes enormously massive damage ending the battle*

evilryu-nx2.gif

The battle is over...you were quite worthy. When the time comes I shall call upon you to fight along side me. Train hard, young warrior.

So the cannons are actually scopes or maybe red dot sights? Aight. A an single blow. Kinda takes the fun out of a lengthy battle. I guess I'd havo exaggerated overpowered attacks. That's not the character I was going for but ok I guess...

SOLAR COLLISON!!!

*attack causes enormously massive damage ending the battle*

evilryu-nx2.gif

The battle is over...you were quite worthy. When the time comes I shall call upon you to fight along side me. Train hard, young warrior.

Wait, before we go on: Did...did you just have thrown a planet at me? I mean, how the hell can someone do that? Not even I can do that.

I mean if he can generate enough force to hit the moon (or a planet) into the earth's atmosphere, then it's possible I guess.

But nobody can breathe in space.

Okay, let's just say that LightFlare did that simple single punch super, that Ryo Sakazaki has...

...are you okay with that, LightFlare? Because that's exactly, what I meant with a single powerful blow.

But nobody can breathe in space.

Okay, let's just say that LightFlare did that simple single punch super, that Ryo Sakazaki has...

...are you okay with that, LightFlare? Because that's exactly, what I meant with a single powerful blow.

ryu-sf3-awesome.jpg

What's done is done. I'm off to train. When the time comes, I'll be ready. See you around...

*Lightflare walks off into the sunset to prepare for the next battle*