The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Lightflare, I challenge you to a duel.

Are you ready for the challenge? Because I made sure to prepare myself for a legend.

*EDIT by Winmugen11* :

Hello everybody,

As you all know, I have consulted all of you to agree on a definitive ruleset that was highly requested by many of you.

Now that I got everybody's agreement on it, you can follow the rules for the Role-Play Paradise in the spoiler below. Failure to follow these rules will have administrative consequences so please don't let it come to that.

MFFA Role-Play Paradise Rules

1.1 General Rules

1) Spoiler large images - Big images unnecessarily make the page lag for some people. Also people don't like it when a big image takes up nearly half of the screen or more, so if you're posting one or more, spoiler them.

2) Keep any out of character chit-chat out of this thread - If you feel the need to talk with someone about their roleplaying or just roleplaying in general, do so in a PM as to not derail the thread here.

3) Everyone is allowed to call you out on breaking a rule - Maintaining the peace here at this thread is not only the responsibility of the staff, but also of everyone who regularly makes use of it. Therefore if you break a rule and someone else (a fellow role-player or just another member) other than staff calls you out on it, don't bring up "you're not a staff member so I don't have to listen to you" as an excuse.

4) Do not spam - Spamming is when you post over and over continuously and not giving others a chance to properly react while you rapidly pump out conversation or action. You want to avoid doing this.

5) No Godmodding - Never decide for other people what their character will do in a conversation or combat situation or what will happen with it (e.g. it dies) without the permission of all parties involved.

1.2 Combat rules

1) Do not do battle out of the blue with someone - This is pretty much common sense but don't engage anyone in battle without having asked for the permission of all the parties involved.

2) Do not interrupt a fight between two or more other role-players - TThis actually should be common sense more than a rule but don't suddenly assign yourself a role in someone else's battle without the permission of all parties involved.

3) No Auto-Hitting - This means that if you're duking it out with other people in a role-play battle, don't assume that any attack you perform automatically hits them. Give them time to react properly.

4) You are not invincible - No matter if you're a god, cyborg, monster, eldritch abomination or anything else you can come up with, you are not invincible. This means that if you're battling other people and they attack you, don't always say you have somehow avoided or reflected an attack. Have the guts to take damage because taking damage is half the fun of role-play battling and will encourage your opponent to continue to do battle with you.

5) Do not insta- Prep - Prepping is a term used to describe preparing for something that could tip rp or combat in your favour. This could be something as simple as unsheathing and readying throwing knives in an earlier post, or casting a powerful spell before using it. What it does is create a space of time between the beginning of an action and the final effect. This allows the other players to react. You wouldn’t normally instantly cast clairvoyance, or have poisoned knives ready to throw when your empty hands were just preoccupied with something else. This just adds another element of fairness and an opportunity for your partner or opponent to act or react accordingly.

6) Know your limitations - No matter what character you are role-playing as, do not exceed your limitations. What I mean with this is that there should be a limit to what you can do. After all it's no fun for others if the abilities of your character (be they "custom" or not) allow it to utterly decimate opponents in the blink of an eye. Keep things fair not only for yourself but for others as well.

Now that this thread has a ruleset, I expect all of you to follow it so everybody can have a pleasant role-playing experience.

Well, I heard many stories of your past battles and took a big analyzing.

I'M sure I will have a hard time, but I want to give it a shot.

Well if you wanna spar...

*activate role play mode*

ryu-completeworks-sf4.jpg

I'm a little rusty but I'll try to keep up. If you think you can take me make your first move.

*takes stance, ground shakes*

Im curious to see your fighting style. I've encountered everything from Pokemon to a very skilled "ShiniGami." I even took part in a massive battle to save the world. I've been waiting for a challenge. I hope you don't dissapoint me.

*begins obsorbing light energy*

There may come a time when the world needs us. We must be prepared. I must be prepared. We are not enemies. One day...we may be allies. When the time comes...I need to know you are ready.

So...

What will you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBUwitVwnWIWell if you wanna spar...

I'm a little rusty but I'll try to keep up. If you think you can take me make your first move.

Im curious to see your fighting style. I've encountered everything from Pokemon to a very skilled "ShiniGami." I even took part in a massive battle to save the world. I've been waiting for a challenge. I hope you don't dissapoint me.

There may come a time when the world needs us. We must be prepared. I must be prepared. We are not enemies. One day...we may be allies. When the time comes...I need to know you are ready.

So...

What will you do?

GIT REKT 1403656113353.gif

This will be one of you

Well if you wanna spar...

So...

What will you do?

megaphilx-trinitromandata.jpg

*lifebar fills up MegaMan-style*

Good, I will do my first move then! NITRO BLAST!

*shoots out sprays of nitroglycerin*

megaphilx-trinitromandata.jpg

*lifebar fills up MegaMan-style*

Good, I will do my first move then! NITRO BLAST!

*shoots out sprays of nitroglycerin*

Hmph...

ryu-hadoo.png

LIGHTFLARE CANNON

*both blast collide in an explosion*

Nitroglycerin...highly unstable once it hits the air. Yet you seem to have control of it. This may be interesting after all.

*resumes stance*

Not bad young warrior. But you'll have to do better than that if hope to get the best of me...

ryu-c2.jpg

Okay, that blast was of high concentrate. It really shows I'm fighting with an expert! I guess I know now, what to do!

CHEMIC UP! SUPREME NITRO BLAST!

*shoots out a spray of nitroglycerin, that is about as much thick like a fog*

ryu-pumped.jpg

(This stuff is surrounding me. My barrier of light can only hold so much at a time)

Huuah...

*leaps above the thick nitroglycerin fog onto a nearby cliff*

Let's see if you can take what you dish out...

*quickly charges energy*

ryu-shinnku.jpg

LIGHTFLARE CANNON!!!

*fires blast into fog causing a massive explosion around Trinitroman*

ryu-pumped.jpg

(This stuff is surrounding me. My barrier of light can only hold so much at a time)

Huuah...

*leaps above the thick nitroglycerin fog onto a nearby cliff*

Let's see if you can take what you dish out...

*quickly charges energy*

ryu-shinnku.jpgLIGHTFLARE CANNON!!!

*fires blast into fog causing a massive explosion around Trinitroman*

*A wild akuma appears and deflects the blast*

tumblr_inline_n4csp2TiqV1sphx85.giftumblr_m50hl4TW9p1r3x7i2o1_250.gif

BOOM

...wait...

*sees ashes*

Was that...TimeWeaver?

Whatever, neat idea of using my own weapon against me by just hitting it.

But let's see, if you can hit this! NITRO GEYSERS!

*TrinitroMan punches the ground, which results in TrinitroMan pumping nitroglycerin into the ground in such a speed, that the nitroglycerin under the ground is traveling towards LightFlare's direction*

BOOM

...wait...

*sees ashes*

Was that...TimeWeaver?

Whatever, neat idea of using my own weapon against me by just hitting it.

But let's see, if you can hit this! NITRO GEYSERS!

*TrinitroMan punches the ground, which results in TrinitroMan pumping nitroglycerin into the ground in such a speed, that the nitroglycerin under the ground is traveling towards LightFlare's direction*

(He punched the ground...wait)

ryusf3end3.gif

*LightFlare senses danger approaching from underground*

Huuah!

*Flare jumps as the cliff underneath him collapes into a pile of dirt and rock. A huge Nitroglycerin Geyser just misses him. He lands just on the other side of TrinitroMan*

ryusfa3endalex.gif

You're not one to be taken lightly. Each attack gets closer...You seem to very skilled at long rang. But how are you at hand to hand?!

*Electricity flows threw Flare's body. Flare lunges at TrinitroMan*

ryu-by-dalicostonewolf.jpg

ELDER'S CONQUEST!

*flare attacks with a barrage of lighting charged punches and kicks ending with a stunning body blow. Lunges back. Begins charging final blow*

You're armor is quite strong...but my power...is STRONGER!

ryu-mvc3-shinku-hadouken.png

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT....FLAAAAAAAAAARE...

*Flare gathers energy from all around him*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vtEJ_j2UDU(He punched the ground...wait)

ryusf3end3.gif

*LightFlare senses danger approaching from underground*

Huuah!

*Flare jumps as the cliff underneath him collapes into a pile of dirt and rock. A huge Nitroglycerin Geyser just misses him. He lands just on the other side of TrinitroMan*ryusfa3endalex.gif

You're not one to be taken lightly. Each attack gets closer...You seem to very skilled at long rang. But how are you at hand to hand?!

*Electricity flows threw Flare's body. Flare lunges at TrinitroMan*

ryu-by-dalicostonewolf.jpg ELDER'S CONQUEST!

*flare attacks with a barrage of lighting charged punches and kicks ending with a stunning body blow. Lunges back. Begins charging final blow*

You're armor is quite strong...but my power...is STRONGER!

ryu-mvc3-shinku-hadouken.png LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT....FLAAAAAAAAAARE...

*Flare gathers energy from all around him*

I see you just don't give up, do you? Then I'll end this now. TrinitroMan, you might wanna teleport outta there. *holds a bahamut fury summon orb*

bahamut_fury_by_celebrei-d5v0zsw.gif

EXAFLARE!!!

Oh shit, hand-to-hand combat. I gotta be prepared.

*starts parrying LightFlare's attacks like crazy*

Okay, now prepare for some power, because I've got the POWER GLOVE!

*punches code into the Power Glove*

Power Glove fully operatable. Execute combo application.

LIGHT SPEED FIST!

*starts punching LightFlare continously in the same spot in the speed of light*

SURE-YOU-CAN!

*does an powerful uppercut, which sends LightFlare flying*

POWER SUPERSONIC HAND WAVES

*thrust the air between himself and LightFlare, and the waves send LightFlare flying to the other side of the arena and crashing*

One advice: Get the Power! Nintendo Power!

I followed this advice already, since I was a young robot.

*looks back*

Wait, why does TimeWeaver have a knife in his head?

Oh shit, hand-to-hand combat. I gotta be prepared.

*starts parrying LightFlare's attacks like crazy*

Okay, now prepare for some power, because I've got the POWER GLOVE!

*punches code into the Power Glove*

Power Glove fully operatable. Execute combo application.

LIGHT SPEED FIST!

*starts punching LightFlare continously in the same spot in the speed of light*

SURE-YOU-CAN!

*does an powerful uppercut, which sends LightFlare flying*

POWER SUPERSONIC HAND WAVES

*thrust the air between himself and LightFlare, and the waves send LightFlare flying to the other side of the arena and crashing*

One advice: Get the Power! Nintendo Power!

I followed this advice already, since I was a young robot.

*looks back*

Wait, why does TimeWeaver have a knife in his head?

tumblr_inline_mqs5lzBCPN1qz4rgp.gif I would never die so easily. However, no one ever threw a knife at me which means....Someone's gonna get hurt real bad....you should run now. Apocalypse_Now.jpg

Oh, so you're Excalibur from Soul Eater?

Good, because now I have a reason to give you a real beating.

*beats up TimeWeaver/Excalibur in the speed of light*

TimeWeaver/Excalibur is now KO'ed. As a bonus TimeWeaver/Excalibur is also disqualified.