"Shao Khan" by Chuchoryu Released

Wargame-kun

I'm really sorry if we are sounding/acting in an arrogant maner, it's just that everytime it's the same tango and everyone here is exhausted of repeating the same discussion over and over, with the same arguments.

By now you can only get angry at, laugh at or be disapointed at the fact that there's still people here using the same defences that where discussed and debunked numerous times before. You can check by yourself, every single Chuch news went exactly like this.

And believe it or not, it's not the first time we had to explain what I'm explaining right now, just so you can get a perspective on things.

Ok so I am going to just be straight out on this. YOU MAY NOT CRITICIZE THE PERSON AS A PERSON ONLY THEIR WORK AS AN AUTHOR. We are not going as far as other places to enforce things like this but seriously STOP. You are free to your own opinion and I myself am not a fan of any of this guys work or agree with his author attitude. However the fact is he will not listen to criticism and its best to just let it go. If you like this uh stuff great if not you may post you don't like it but be easy with it. Bugs are also acceptable to post about

ok.

lets play this game.

Anyone who bashes Chochuryu's characters in the future will get banned.

Cause I'm FUCKING TIRED, of seeing all of the same shit posts every single time he releases a character.

Just give the man the fucking props he deserves, at LEAST he makes shit, something alot of you can't do, so Back the fuck off of him.

Thats the way Ryon, great job. This is the way i talk to the people of my group MUGEN RETURN as an admin. But we warn and ban people like that. Its fine to give advise, nut bashing someone that is doing something for mugen is wrong. Although his work is not perfect, he is making alot of us happy with his work, and that is what is about, FUN.

Don't be so harsh Darkflare, sending people to MMV is a little overkill don't you think? Maybe IMT, but MMV is a little too much.

Nah, IMT has gotten real boring. Just saying he should be with like minded people instead.

Just give the man the fucking props he deserves, as LEAST he makes shit, something alot of you can't do, so Back the fuck off of him.

With all due respect Ryon, anyone can make a character that at least functions in Mugen very easily even if it's complete utter shit. Stating that a lot of us couldn't even create shit when mere children literally do that is a long stretch.

Laharl i said the same exact thing these guys won't listen they think im defending them and im telling them to just drop it... somehow i think this thread should be locked before it gets out of hand for nothing.. but you have that power

Backseat modding will get you nowhere.

no if you were reading i also said stop bashing no one reads anymore i was trying to prevent the bashing then i said no bashing

people can give their opinions but not get out of control because of a creator they don't like i don't like him ether

talking about the characters is enough

okay this is getting stupid I'm done here do what ever you guys want

we all know who ever bashes will get banned

With all due respect Ryon, anyone can make a character that at least functions in Mugen very easily even if it's complete utter shit. Stating that a lot of us couldn't even create shit when mere children literally do that is a long stretch.

Alot of you can't create shit, if you want to prove me wrong then make something.

and since you and laharl love to argue i'll lock this.