[Full Game] Killer Kombat

Ultra Fatality

unfortunately i do not have a webcam or mic at the moment

are you just looking for a way for your beta testers to list out all the bugs and also potential fixes? maybe google docs spreadsheets can be a good way of documenting everything, and everyone can all post in the same sheet

I can create a google document to start it out. after we are uploaded a test build, for anyone that wants to help test just provide your email address and i will share the document with you. it will be editable with only people that have permission to view the file. so basically everyone that has access to it can view what other people have already posted as well as add to it. i can set up the file in a way where we can document specific bugs per character as well as other bugs such as menu interface, glitches, game freezing, etc. as well as potential fixes. let me know if that sounds good to you ultra

UPDATE: I have created a sample document if you want to look at it and tell me what you think. it is un-editable as it is just a sample. there are 3 tabs on the bottom: general, KI characters and MK characters. issues and bugs can be split into those categories. let me know if this is what you are looking for and what i need to add or take out then i can create a master copy that the beta testers can use to post in. also, i am just going by the character roster from screenshots you posted so also let me know if i need to add any characters later or rename them, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpOMlfV90LMv8nfMRqFkdIdOjN6YGAWQzkESxGeKJiY/edit?usp=sharing

Ok hold up everybody this isn't a demo its a beta test i need some hardcore KI MK fighters people who really know how to play i need you guys who do test to be at your A game man when i do release the beta to a selected few i will list problems i havent fixed yet and or working on and other stuff because all 50+ characters are "NOT" 100% you know  and i want you guys to know whats messed up and what needs to be checked out and by the way B.Orchid thats cool hell you can use notepad for all i care but i'm picking the testers so dont release it to anyone who ask sorry i have not posted in awhile you guys should know whats up crappy internet blah blah blah but anywho i'll be back asap with more news and stuff guys and by the way if you get a message from me it means you have been chosen so congrats lol but worry about that later see ya for now

well I hope you guys are good players im going to go scout more testers and by the way Orchid I saw the google thingy its nice man you should add one more panel though so I can tell you guys what to expect and stuff but anywho see you guys when I see you and trust me you guys will know when the beta is ready

sure thing. ill be sure to add another tab where you can list already known bugs and issues as well as what to expect in the future. also, i was thinking of maybe adding another tab where we can post our suggestions to add into the game (game mechanics, characters, group fatality ideas, etc). that way it will all be in a centralized location. i can make the document viewable to anyone but only editable by people you choose (beta testers), that way it is regulated.

sure thing. ill be sure to add another tab where you can list already known bugs and issues as well as what to expect in the future. also, i was thinking of maybe adding another tab where we can post our suggestions to add into the game (game mechanics, characters, group fatality ideas, etc). that way it will all be in a centralized location. i can make the document viewable to anyone but only editable by people you choose (beta testers), that way it is regulated.

sounds like a good idea go ahead and add it bro

I will test, and then I will give it back, and say it requires more meh to make it less awesome....because it's too awesome.

awe your to kind my friend trust me it can only get better with the negative reveiws so dont hold back when i release it 

Alright everybody the game is going really well all i have to do is add the finishers and the custom states for everybody and the beta/demo will be ready for everyone im still trying to figure out out how to get rid of my melware you know the internet viruses i swear once its off for good regular updates will come i promise my friends 

Alright everybody the game is going really well all i have to do is add the finishers and the custom states for everybody and the beta/demo will be ready for everyone.

Sounds cool Man! keep at it.

[off-topic]

im still trying to figure out out how to get rid of my melware you know the internet viruses i swear once its off for good regular updates will come i promise my friends 

You need to get a security suite (Fire-Wall, Anti-spyware,Anti-melware,Anti-virus and Anti-spam) program if you want to get rid of infected files on you PC. I know it cost much but its the only way you are going to be free on that situation. :-P

Sounds cool Man! keep at it.

[off-topic]

You need to get a security suite (Fire-Wall, Anti-spyware,Anti-melware,Anti-virus and Anti-spam) program if you want to get rid of infected files on you PC. I know it cost much but its the only way you are going to be free on that situation. :-P

i really dont care how much i would have to pay i just want the shit off long as i dont have to nuke/deleat all my files again im set

Some screenshots guys got to give you guys something you know 

(By the way i dont know how to do that spoiler thing warning to hide the pics sorry if the post seems really big)

mugen128.png

mugen100.png

mugen111.png

mugen103.png

mugen099.png

mugen094.png

mugen110.png

mugen086.png

mugen091.png

mugen082-1.png

mugen080-1.png

mugen181.png

mugen182.png

This game is still being made guys so if you see any problem in the shots please feel free to post it hit/blood sparks are not fully added yet so please dont mention it