Tekken 7 Announced

柊 明

• 10 months later...

Well...kinda surprised this thread just die like that...haha. Ok then, I just post up the trailer that has been reveal so far :-

Lucky Chloe Reveal Trailer (New Character)

Gameplay Trailer (with 3 New character reveal - Claudio, Shaheen and Katarina)

Josie Rizal Reveal Trailer (New Character)

Jin Kazama Reveal Trailer

Devil Jin Reveal Trailer

• 2 weeks later...

More like Tiger Uppercut, in fact it is the "true" Tiger Uppercut since she just do the uppercut and the tiger just pop up from nowhere. Sagat need to take note from that XD.

LOL! Indeed. then again Kazumi would be a good acquintance to Sagat if yall know what I mean.... :goodmood:

Wait wuuut.....? aint she a little young looking to be a grandma..... She looks cool though.

Well, we know she already dead a long time ago when Kazuya was still a kid. Maybe she got revive or something, we need to wait for the game to play the story mode to know it. Since now Kazuya was already a father, making Kazumi now is a grandma.

• 6 months later...

LOL, I was about to post it. Damn, this is one kind of hell of guest character. Akuma in Tekken!!!

Plus, it was Akuma who is the mysterious shadow figure behind Kazumi that we seen from the very first trailer before. Just damn...meaning that Akuma is a part of Tekken storyline. This mean Street Fighter and Tekken live in the same universe.

6 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

LOL, I was about to post it. Damn, this is one kind of hell of guest character. Akuma in Tekken!!!

Plus, it was Akuma who is the mysterious shadow figure behind Kazumi that we seen from the very first trailer before. Just damn...meaning that Akuma is a part of Tekken storyline. This mean Street Fighter and Tekken live in the same universe.

Hmm. that could be possible and looking at the trailer I can see why thier is a connection hear considering Akuma/Gouki is a demon as well. This may also have a connection with TKxSF. With all this happening I wonder are we looking at another TKxSF in the future? I guess only time will tell. :-P

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Dan Hibiki said:

Also, I don't think Akuma is a Demon. He is more like Seraphim

I think we already know that Akuma is actually just a human, well a powerful human of course. SF lore has state it. He was the younger brother of Gouken. He was name Akuma by western because at first they thought he was a demon, but Capcom japan has clear out that statement, stating that he was a human. His japanese name was Gouki remember.

Well that was his backstory in SF of course. I don't know what Harada will make him in Tekken.