Tobi My Wip

Laharl

ok guys more has been done to tobi tweakwise

1. I turned his poof jutsu into a useless but humorous taunt

2. I gave palfx to the level 3 bomb drop super move for p2

3. I now added a fart cloud to tobis air combo Demonstrated here http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png the pixelation is the gifs fault not the effect it looks alot better than that.

Posted Image

I am still waiting on 1 of 2 people to make me some more sprites to fix some things on tobi such as 2 more specials and and some more to his uppercut super. tell me what you think on how the fart looks so far. I am going to add a green effect and I think I will darken the effect to look alot better. this is just the basic idea

Update ok here I will show his rapid chop and Butt Blast I had a rapid chop up here before but it needed fixing which I have done now.

first off heres the rapid chop its a level 1 with a small bit of start up time to hit him out of it,

Posted Image

I fixed his misaligned fall sprite as well and the hitspark for the attack

and now here is his butt blast completely custom sprited by Ichinaruke the only thing left to add is him getting out of the ground(which ichi is currently spriting) and some explods for him to be in during this other than that this super is done you would not believe how hard it was to code this correctly.

this is a Level 2 with more startup time than the level 1 I might tweak it a bit so its not too long though, this super replaces his old uppercut super that one is gone and not coming back, he still homes in where you are at knocks you into the air goes back underground and appears where you will land setting a bomb for you to fall on (this was the tricky part) then does a nice little peace sign lol. Once the sprites for him to actually get out of the hole are added I will add it to the move till then here it is

Posted Image

feedback would be nice I still need to add palfx to the explosion Which will come in final release this is the idea of it though tell me what you think.

heres a new update video!

again had to dub music to it rather than record with stereomix since it doesnt work with these headphones regardless I hope you enjoy the video tobi is coming along nicely still needs a few more moves and some things changed here and there but this is whats done so far http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png one thing that will be fixed up is his fireball of course i know it looks bad I won't leave it like that Promise.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYBHs08JgA

heres a new update video!

again had to dub music to it rather than record with stereomix since it doesnt work with these headphones regardless I hope you enjoy the video tobi is coming along nicely still needs a few more moves and some things changed here and there but this is whats done so far http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png one thing that will be fixed up is his fireball of course i know it looks bad I won't leave it like that Promise.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYBHs08JgA

He's comin along GREAT!! but i have......1 question...THOSE LIFEBARS WTF?? V-NIX http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png

• 2 weeks later...

New update

Tobi now has a new intro Which I will show in the gif below

tobi now stops his rapid chop super if he doesn't connect with the enemy no point chopping the air

just a small update next Im fixing his fireball Super

heres the intro Ichinaruke Sprited it for me hes working on some more specials right now to be made.

Posted Image

of course the gif butchers the quality but at least you can see it well enough. took awhile to get the timing on the smoke right and matching his anims with his voice clips. might change up his turning pose anims timewise to make them a bit slower to flow better still deciding.

that would be bizzare rofl maybe in future I can get a special intro against deadpool for mugen lol not sure what it would be but yeah. Tobi does remind me of him in ways when hes silly at least even then I have actually seen deadpool as a serious character to so they are quite alot like now that I think about it.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys long time no update, Tobi now has a new Super Called Bomb Barrage its a Level 2 and randomizes where the bombs go as he throws them through code.

also fixed his air dash to not be spammable for an infinite amount of time, only twice like the rest of the nzc characters.

Ichi finally got time to finish this and hes working on his other super right now there are 2 more supers left then some addons and possibly some edits to existing sprites so he is getting progress just very slowly.

Here is a GIF to show the new super off.

Posted Image

still need to add Palfx and remove his Getpower (whoops) when this move is done but heres what it will look like.

Thank you he has alot of work done to him, once I get his next 2 supers done his moveset will basically be complete, then all thats left are new super ports new explosion effect for his giant bomb, and some addons here and there, then a japanese soundpack for people who dislike the dub, and hes good to go for beta release :P.

yeah hes meant to be amusing lol, Thats how he acted before revealing his true self, a weakling who ran away and such XD. He will have a few serious moves as well but for the most part he will be silly. The reason this is taking so long is Because of my spriter he is in school and has small amounts of time to sprite me things thus. This took forever to do cause it took a month for him to sprite this lol. he won't be Op'ed I hate that stuff I really do I was tired of the bad rep Naruto characters got cause of all the shitty creators of them. So heres my solution though I have to thank Alexei for showing me this style and teaching me to code to begin with.

um what do you mean? like what can be comboed into, hmm maybe, once I actually link up his other stuff so far he can just combo his stuff that are meant to be combos right now. I will make a WIP video 4 for him once I get his other supers done and link up his combos then only a few more needs to be done before release like super ports. I also figured out how to make stereomix work so i can actually do that this time.