Tobi My Wip

Laharl

Hey guys as most of you know I have been working on Tobi From naruto coding in the style of Alexei/kenshinx0 my teacher http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png.

this is a preview video of my progress thus far its nowhere near done need more effects moves and much much more but this is just a video to show whats been done so far.

More sounds WILL be added so will attacks Hope you all enjoy whats been done so far and please do leave any suggestions below, no damage is final it will all probably be changed before release this is just guesses to what i think works.

this is my REAL first character I know i tried itachi but gave up alexei took on that task and did him great justice but Tobi is MY creation I could not have done this without alexeis help of course but I did code this myself with him coaching. I am learning many new things each day from him and I will continue to. Thanks bud this wouldn't be possible without you yelling at me when i fuck up and helping me understand whats correct and whats not.

like i said post any comments about my progress you wish just none about damage any suggestions for moves would be nice just remember im using what sprites I have and im still having more made to fit tobi rather than copy all the other akatsuki from NZC. here is the preview video.

http://youtu.be/keAMeKIjrZg

oh don't worry once hes done yuyu he will be posted on mffa first before anywhere, well aside from Mugen coder lol. I will let you know as soon as I release him. that voice is the direct rip from ninja storm 2 thanks to PhantomBlood and Alexei for doing it for me. and lol I know it works though you finally drilled into my skull some permanent knowledge.

oh course and his standard combo attacks are changing to he will have at least 6 supers maybe more to fit with alexeis style at least 2 level 1's, 2 level 2's, and 2 level 3's with maybe some more thrown in depending if i go with my awakening idea he will have like 12 but thats cause he would change his moveset completely so he wouldn't have 12 at a time.

ok so a small update not really moves wise though he does have a few more, I have decided against the awakening idea being that it would not fit the other naruto Characters Alexei has created, However I do have a sheet and I am more than willing to make his awakened state into its own character separate from his tobi persona. anyway I guess I will list some new things added recently no preview just yet - has a new bomb bowling move he rolls the bomb on the ground like a bowling ball (thanks to alexei for making those sprites) - now has hit sounds everywhere he should thus far - now has a new Heavy combo to replace his lame one that includes 4 moves as a combo (also thanks to alexei for making these entire combo sprites - fixed the leaf tornado issue where it only hit 8 times and did way to little damage - fixed a few of his sprites that when I ripped them had a blank area where it should not be - has voice on all his moves thus far - now has the standard dash and teleport Alexeis characters are known for using the same effects but different poof sound directly from the anime so yeah he is still being worked on : ) I will have a video out when I get more done though it will be different style than my old one since my headset that uses stereomix is not working correctly.

just a small update I fixed tobis Leaf tornado so he stops moving after the move is done rather than slide on the ground I added hitsparks from NZC to all his basic attacks and some supers I added an Air c Button attack but it needs some work it just seems off to me for some reason probably need new sprites for it I think. thats about it right now next once I get some sprites (im trying to learn to sprite this myself) I will make his air combo that he so desparately needs atm

• 1 month later...

been awhile since I updated Tobi now has

Fireball jutsu still need to get some fire sounds and burn pallete fx

hitsparks in EVERYTHING

I fixed up his intro so the log poofs away rather than just moves backwards for no reason

he has voice quotes in all of his attacks thus far

hit sounds in every attack some are kind of silly because of what they are for example a poke to your face

readjusted his giant bomb explosion when it hits the ground to ALWAYS do 500 damage rather than depend on your distance

he now has a Launcher and 4 hit air combo! demonstrated in this gif http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png for those that can't understand whats going on tobi back hands them, then spins to do a kick, then turns around and smacks them with his Butt, and finally Lets out a Fart that knocks them to the ground. I am planning on adding green gas effects to the fart move http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png enjoy and tell me what you think. Also damage is not final I still need to add a damage dampener so pay no attention to the combo damage yet.

Posted Image