Ryon's Homeless! (*Has a home now*)

Ryon

ignore vality, he contacted me on skype, asking me for his mffa password cause he didnt log in for months, just to tell everyone goodbye.

i told him he was stupid and no one cares.

im home collecting somethings, but im back to my friends house in a second.

ignore vality, he contacted me on skype, asking me for his mffa password cause he didnt log in for months, just to tell everyone goodbye.

i told him he was stupid and no one cares.

im home collecting somethings, but im back to my friends house in a second.

Vality...what a moron.

Glad to hear things are progressing in a good direction.

I don't care what kind of argument you guys were in, I just don't see how it's actually neccesary for your parents to actually banish you from their home. They must have a stick up their butts or something. (No offense)

Anyway, like everyone else, I wish you luck.

Wow Ryon, that's very heavy news.  I myself could not even imagine where I could go to if I got kicked out of my place of residence but instead of talking all about how awful it is to lose something that for some is very evident, namely a home, I'll pray every day your predicament will get better ASAP Ryon.  :bow:

Great news!

I got a home!

me and my wife are gonna spend today and the next week setting it up to live in.

its great.

Also I do not have internet there so right now im still AFK.

but once i call up verizon and have them set me up some FIOS, i'll be back. Gay jokes and all.

f1stoFW.gif 

Congratulations Boss Ryon!  :goodnight:   Like I said I had big faith in you about the problem being able to be solved! 

Well it's kinda funny but Best of Luck to find a home. XD

See Random Chatter for my last post. It's goodbye for me too.

You're such a fucking idiot, what's so funny about someone who lost his house?

Great news!

I got a home!

me and my wife are gonna spend today and the next week setting it up to live in.

its great.

but once i call up verizon and have them set me up some FIOS, i'll be back. Gay jokes and all.

Congratulation! :awesome

Great news!

I got a home!

its great.

Make sure you set up your home in a way that your wife wouldn't find out if you're watching hentai. :3 Just sayin'.

Great news!

I got a home!

its great.

YAY!!

Now lets celebrate by drinking a 24 pack of beer and play nintendo while cracking up sex jokes.