Custom OMK Virgilia updated with a light patch 2014-07-12

Werewood

Agreed with Ryochi about the lag. Boomer's characters definitely cause lag when certain moves are used (e.g. Battler's Meta super). Yu-Toharu's Ange has no lag (though has horrendous guard break), neither does Erika.

But I do think the light mode was a step in the right direction.

that maid and kid with the sword on his hand.

You mean Shannon and Kanon? :P

@Ryochi & Bjay:

I was thinking to make a "lighter" patch after seeing your test result.  But after a few minutes I gave up the idea -- simply because no matter what I try, Boomer's OMK MUGEN template still produces lag in MUGEN1.0.

Thus, the only way for me is to re-do her from the ground up - not using Boomer's anymore.

I hesitate to ask Yu-Toharu and baggy for their permission for me to use theirs as the base, because I don't want to use their "select partner" part.

I am thinking to ask Websta for his permission for me to use his and as the base.

So, if you think using Websta's OMK MUGEN template is a good idea then I will go ask him for his permission.

If you don't want to use baggy or Yu-Toharu's as a base because of their 'selected partner' mechanic, you can always remove it and add back your unique mechanic of being able to tag into your own character (like Beatrice tagging into Beatrice).

• 2 weeks later...

Websta's character template is best for people who like to have thier character fight alone and it greatly reduces lag.

but I'll leave it up to you. a tag patch and a NO TAG patch.

Yeah Shannon the maid and kannon the kid (I heard he was made form a table or soemthing is that true?)

Oh i saw the little vid you made of Vigrila dancing. cute. Too bad her butler bull servants couldn't join her LOL!! take care!!