Dragon Ball XenoVerse

Zemilia

...shheess!...

How many forms will they give Frieza!?

I mean the guy had like five forms already and now they gave him another!?

LOL! I guess DBZ game author/directors favors Frieza then the other Bad guys.  XD

Ugh Ikr. Not only this, but to find a way to make frieza more powerful they official made all DBZ hell moments non-canon so they could bring back mecha frieza just so they could turn him back into regular frieza enabling transformation. if they could regenerate his body why not do it after namek. How does four years training make him stronger than beerus? they shoulda brought back Cell. He has saiyan cells in him so he could potentially become a super saiyan god. Any who......................................................... Sure does suck my saiyan cant become a SSJ 3 or SSJG, even though Im supposed to become the most powerful........ Let down :donwan:

I guess DBZ game author/directors favors Frieza then the other Bad guys.  XD

Well, it's actually Akira Toriyama himself who favors Frieza. You know that this Golden Frieza is the main villains for the upcoming movie right?

Yea, as much as I like Frieza, I don't know...I was hoping for an entirely new story, new villains for Goku to fight, just like Battle of Gods introduced Beerus. And speaking of that, Battle of Gods also introduced a multiverse in Dragon Ball franchise. I want Akira to explore this multiverse storyline, make Goku go fight with a fighters or Gods from the different universe since Beerus stated that the other being from another universe is more powerful.

Have you guys seen this?

b9lso3yp0ife0pbpeohi.jpg

So..apparently, this "SSJ1 Blue Hair" is indeed a new form for Goku and Vegeta in the upcoming movie where they will use it to fight against Golden Frieza... Rumor say this form is call Super Saiyan God 2. I don't know...fans just say this might be the 100% potential of Super Saiyan God power. The one where Goku use in Battle of Gods was more like false version of it.

Also rumor that both this Blue Hair SSJ Goku and Vegeta are gonna be in pack 3 for Xenoverse DLC. Maybe true since we already got a confirmation that Golden Frieza was in pack 3.

#THIS IS NOT APRIL FOOLS JOKE, THIS IS LEGIT INFO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Sham: I'll take a line from Scorpion's playbook "TO HELL WITH YOU!"... I want to play it so badly ;(

Well, prepare to feel THE HELL in this new DLC stuff and update - Level 99!

a really-really fucking pain in the ass to achieved even one level after 85, they kinda screw up with the point. Imagine how long it gonna take to gain level 99