Dragon Ball XenoVerse

Zemilia

Man....be careful of whose challenge u accept during parallel missions. This Majin chick almost kicked my entire squads ass. Won that shit with a teleport/wave move in vain of gokus instant transmission kamehameha with a shred of life left and both teammates KO'd. Cant wait for my saiyan to reach SSJ level.

Man....be careful of whose challenge u accept during parallel missions. This Majin chick almost kicked my entire squads ass. Won that shit with a teleport/wave move in vain of gokus instant transmission kamehameha with a shred of life left and both teammates KO'd. Cant wait for my saiyan to reach SSJ level.

LOL! Well, I play online vs, found many user use SSJ4 Goku, and they pretty much just spamming the instant transmission move...which really really annoying! SSJ4 Goku instant transmission is different than normal DBZ Goku, he teleport multiple time, I can't even touch him...They just spamming that combine with attack..really frustration.

LOL! Well, I play online vs, found many user use SSJ4 Goku, and they pretty much just spamming the instant transmission move...which really really annoying! SSJ4 Goku instant transmission is different than normal DBZ Goku, he teleport multiple time, I can't even touch him...They just spamming that combine with attack..really frustration.

Dont get me started on that mess. I thought the goal was to create an OC, train them, and pit them against other users OC's. I only play with friends now

Did you guys here already finished the mission where you must fight both Beerus and Whis? Gosh that mission was horrible...both Beerus and Whis has a super armor...I'm at level 52 now, still cannot defeat this mission...Any tips?

1: Upgrade the shit out of your Ki Super skill

2: Get Death Ball (Shocking Death Ball works, but isn't as quick) + Full Power Charge + Super Saiyan

3: Go SSJ and spam the shit out of Death Ball

That's how I did it, anyways.  Using I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo helps a lot, too.

use yur scouter to check their level first. that's also how you get dragon ballz

1: Upgrade the shit out of your Ki Super skill

2: Get Death Ball (Shocking Death Ball works, but isn't as quick) + Full Power Charge + Super Saiyan

3: Go SSJ and spam the shit out of Death Ball

That's how I did it, anyways.  Using I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo helps a lot, too.

I'm using human race since well..I'm creating myself XD. After done this first playthrough, unlocking 7 more create characters, now that time I will create all type of race. Death ball huh... well, gonna collect 7 dragon balls now.

I'm using human race since well..I'm creating myself XD. After done this first playthrough, unlocking 7 more create characters, now that time I will create all type of race. Death ball huh... well, gonna collect 7 dragon balls now.

Actually, Death Ball is a random drop from a PQ. (forgot which one, though)  Shocking Death Ball, on the other hand, requires Dragon Balls.  It's not as effective, though.

And I agree with him. This server problem really ruined this game. Most people only complain about that now, it sad because this Xenoverse game right now got many positive reaction from other perspective, only this server problem that make this game look bad.

BTW, I found this news about a 2D DBZ fighting game that will come out on 3DS, it was develop by Arc System. What concern me now is the sprite of the characters, look closely it really identical to Z2 characters, made by Balthazar...

vIuaj8Y.jpgDid Balthazar has anything to do with this game...or Arc System try to replicate Balthazar sprite style...? Maybe guys at Arc System does play the Hyper DBZ mugen game, so they inspired to make like it...?

And I agree with him. This server problem really ruined this game. Most people only complain about that now, it sad because this Xenoverse game right now got many positive reaction from other perspective, only this server problem that make this game look bad.

BTW, I found this news about a 2D DBZ fighting game that will come out on 3DS, it was develop by Arc System. What concern me now is the sprite of the characters, look closely it really identical to Z2 characters, made by Balthazar...

vIuaj8Y.jpgDid Balthazar has anything to do with this game...or Arc System try to replicate Balthazar sprite style...? Maybe guys at Arc System does play the Hyper DBZ mugen game, so they inspired to make like it...?

Idk bout this. A new DBZ game with sprites pilfered from a mugen spriter? I say Photoshop unless u have a reference.

Yea..I really shocked when I first see this news. It does look like Balthazar Z2 characters style. Sadly I don't have 3DS, I would love to play this game, it has many characters, at least 100. They pretty much adding characters from DB to GT. Look at the images, we have Devilman, Beerus, Nova Shenron and even Chilled. Not to mentioned, Bulma and Chi Chi also playable. I might buy 3DS if this game turn out good.

It looks more interesting than Xenoverse, but I don't wanna jynx it....... Sadly I doubt this game will come here.

btw here is the website for it if anyone is interested http://exbd.bngames.net/

According to this wikia(which means take it with a grain of salt) http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Super_Extreme_But%C5%8Dden

The playable characters so far are....

Goku (Base, Super Saiyan)
Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan 2)
Ultimate Gohan
Videl
Kid Trunks (Base)
Krillin
Pikkon
Kid Uub
Devil Man (Spike)
Raditz
Dodoria
Zarbon (Base)
Jeice
Frieza (Final Form)
Android 18
Cell Jr.
Yamu
Dabura
Beerus
Bardock (Base)
Chilled
Nuova Shenron (True Form)

and the support are:

Chi-Chi
Bulma
Dr. Brief
Mr. Satan (Hercule)
Yajirobe
Dende
Yamcha (sucks if true IMO)

• 3 weeks later...

Some update news just recently reveal - Golden Frieza from the upcoming DBZ Movie Revival of F confirm as a DLC in Pack 3. Probably gonna released it after the movie released.

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Scan-122.jpg

The DLC Pack 3 will also contain Jaco and more unannounced characters.

DLC Pack 1 contain 3 characters which is GT Goku, Pan and GT Trunks (already released)

DLC Pack 2 contain 4 characters which is Nouva Shenron, Eis Shenron, Towa and Mira (not released yet)