Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!

xcheatdeath

Well, I still don't know where or how to upload my images, but this stuff happens. I don't have anything against your style, but trailing is very annoying. Trailing is like the No Clip cheat on DooM or any other FPS. You go through a wall, and if nothing is on the other side, everything you saw will leave a replica "trail" of whatever was in front of you after entering the wall. http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PWNERX/Bugged%3F and look to la luna.

That trailing thing doesn't happen to me.. 

Idk what's going on there. are you using 1.0 or 1.1

That's weird. I use 1.0 when I create the 1.0 versions and that doesn't happen to me at all. that's been reported before. I'll look more into it. But that's literally never happened on my end

Maybe it's the Lightworks SP I was using?

Nah, the screenpack doesn't matter.

I've tested it multiple times, and I have people who test the stages (some on 1.0 and some on 1.1) before I release them.

They've never reported this problem. I'll have to try and figure out the problem.

• 1 month later...

I just found two things that may be causing problems. The "Trail" I've been seeing is a result of there being no BG in front of the mask, which is purple. Also, some textures aren't high enough to fill Super Jump gaps, so that also causes the "Trail" glitch.

mk1 pit?

I'm currently playing it on mugen 1.0 and I'm not getting any kind of error...

All you gotta do is jump...really high. You can't miss it. Same on MK3 Bank, except it's noticeable from the start.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...