Pneophen's Sub-Zero can't do fatality

Macaulyn97

Question

18 answers to this question

Screw this.  I'll fix this POS.  brb

*edit*

lol, I did the fatality on the first try at both sizes.  Ok, enough bragging.  Back to work.

*edit*

Ok, that was easy.  http://www.4shared.com/zip/b1DTGb8qce/a0sub1.html

Also, it's not 100% compatible with cns scaling, but I'll leave it up to you.  It's not like I go through all my Capcom characters and edit them for xscale = .833 even though I should.

I think it is the command timing thingy.......

In ninja.cmd:

I changed these:

[Command]
name = "kill"
command = ~F,D,F,x
time = 20   <========= changed from 60

[Command]
name = "sli"
command = ~D, F, x
time = 15   <========= added this line

After the change, I could do Sub-Zero F,D,F,x Fatality with ease (oh you need to stand really close to P2 in the first place):
kQKBiaX.gif

I changed both lines and it still doesn't work. He keeps using the slide punch. No other character had fatality problems in my MUGEN before.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............but I could perform that Fatality without issue.........even when I am using my keyboard........

Anyway, then you may want to actually change the command for the custom "sli" move to something not containing the D,F motion, i.e. change it to command = ~D, B, x

It didn't work. Borewood, can you send me your version? This could be an issue that was fixed in an update and maybe I don't have that updated version.

I got that from randomselect:  http://randomselect.piiym.net/hosted/psubzero.htm

Then I changed those timing in ninja.cmd for those two (2) commands name = "kill" and name = "sli":

My modified ninja.cmd:  https://www.mediafire.com/?vqq6d4egnggzx14

Once again:

FoR8nGO.png

9ERl6gn.png

I performed only twice (first in the normal size, then in size 0.87x0.87 which is what I want). But it seems the range is so specific that I'd need to be in a range which is not exactly touching the other character, but a little more far, but still its too difficult. Is it too hard to code him to walk to the right place? (so I can perform the command anywhere)

I performed only twice (first in the normal size, then in size 0.87x0.87 which is what I want). But it seems the range is so specific that I'd need to be in a range which is not exactly touching the other character, but a little more far, but still its too difficult. Is it too hard to code him to walk to the right place? (so I can perform the command anywhere)

its not to hard, but at the same time i remember you don't understand coding that much.

you basically need to make another state PRIOR to the fatality state that makes him walk to position then, change to fatality state.