Show off any figures that you have

Zemilia

Just a small "show and tell" thread that I feel like making. It's kind of simple; Just post pics of your figures in here (it can be posed as well, or even a figurine/statue if you like).

I'll go first, starting with a figma of Ein from Requiem for the Phantom:

(Warning, big pics coming up)

Pic 1:

g7wbZjc.jpg

Pic 2:

k0GUibY.jpg[

Pic 3:

1GLqf5S.jpg[

Pic 4:

U0Usqrv.jpg[

(Sorry if the pics look kind of blurry. Apparently my phone is not really the best when it comes  pics. :P )

I have a good amount stashed away in my vault of storage. but heres one of my old favs 

This is from the CVS series...great stuff. a lot joints to move. parts to change. haha im sure LightFlare would dig it

RYU_zps33b43081.jpg

i wish the company did a lot more of those characters. A terry Bogard, M bison and God Rugal would have been hot

lol yeah its pretty damn cool. you can put him in a lot of positions. nice piece of work. trust me it was MONTHS to a year before i finally gave in to even but him in that pose you see there....damn cool figure to prop up some where chillin. I have the Shin Akuma one too from that series^^

I have the Shin Akuma one too from that series^^

Lord DeMoNk@I

I came here to do more than say hi

For your Ryu figure is quite the thing to behold

Reading you say you have a Shin Akuma figure too makes me say the next thing quite bold

To you I am willing to bow

If you show that figure to me and the rest of MFFA now!

pretty please? ^_^

lol I would but hes packed away in storage since i moved into this new place in 2012. i only kept a few figures with me since the place is way smaller than my last apt :(

but anyway its this version here i have....this from an image i just found so u can at least see how it looks

http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Series-Action-Figure-Variant/dp/B000VMNRG6

Im still THIRSTY to get that terry bogard by D-Art...great piece of work...that shit is like 55 bucks er so though in midtown comics i believe here in NY

Its this one here.....im over due having this. Best version out there for a collector to have

http://www.toyarena.com/product_info.php/arts-king-fighters-terry-bogard-action-figure-p-7950

So.. when did DemonKai took over this thread? :P

J/K. In all seriousness, I could possibly recommend you a site for that D-Arts Terry you wanted (Then again I'm planning to get him too. Just slightly bummed that it's not his MOTW outfit, but it's still good).

lol...

well send that info. im curious what they talking on prices. i seen one before connected to a japanese site. If its cheaper than 50 thats a steal right there

But Yeah thats actually a hot idea for MOTW terry though^^ i wouldnt be surprised if that same guy behind that terry figure does that one too one day. thats a good gem there to have