Gogeta SSJ4 (NORMAL SIZE) by Sheld

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

t8nsmHS.png

[Video Preview]

[Download]

http://www.4shared.com/rar/kjzvhLulce/Gogeta-Super4.html

[Comment]

He is playable but it is recommended to use him as a boss because he is insanely cheap! Might be want to stay true to it's source because Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is so powerful in Dragon Ball GT series.

Note : His file size is a bit huge, around 100+ mb due to his sound file.

Very nice share, the DBZ fan inside of me is jumping from joy as I type now so yeah, good job Sham! ;)

Though do you (or anybody else) know who made that Super Vegetto and possible link me to it? I know only about Final Supreme Vegetto and the one in the video looks more balaned so I'd like to obtain him.

Very nice share, the DBZ fan inside of me is jumping from joy as I type now so yeah, good job Sham! ;)

Though do you (or anybody else) know who made that Super Vegetto and possible link me to it? I know only about Final Supreme Vegetto and the one in the video looks more balaned so I'd like to obtain him.

I think that Vegito is by Sheld as well. Maybe...because if you see the vid on youtube, in the description has a OneDrive link to Sheld account. You can see it have Goku SSJ4 and Vegito too. The reason why I give my own 4shared link instead of Sheld own link is because - 1st, this Gogeta file is locked by password, luckily MugenMundo provide the password on the vid description. 2nd, this Gogeta actually cannot be play in mugen because his date version on the def file stated it was 2015 character. So, I erase it and manage to play him even in mugen 1.1. So I upload it to my 4shared account so you guys won't have trouble to deal with, just download and instantly can play him. So, the problem now is the Goku SSJ4 and Vegito is his OneDrive account, both have the password too, and I don't know what the password is.

Indeed, it seems that Sjas has given us the information we've both been craving for before I could Sham. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Still I wonder how he knew the passwords.... confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Maybe Sjas has "connections" which grant him the ability to access hidden information and make people who have wronged him in the past mysteriously disappear?

crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I see. I had not a clue that Sheld had his own YT-channel in which he makes release videos of his characters which include the passwords to them but that answers my previous question. Thanks Akira!

One last thing bothers me though. If his characters are all on his Onedrive to which he links people, why even bother putting in a password for every single one of his characters? I thought a password was just a extra security measure for characters which are not supposed to be shared with anyone else outside of a certain group of people.

I see. I had not a clue that Sheld had his own YT-channel in which he makes release videos of his characters which include the passwords to them but that answers my previous question. Thanks Akira!

One last thing bothers me though. If his characters are all on his Onedrive to which he links people, why even bother putting in a password for every single one of his characters? I thought a password was just a extra security measure for characters which are not supposed to be shared with anyone else outside of a certain group of people.

To be honest, I don't know why.

Yea it bothers me too...public released but adding password??? But overall his characters is great, his Super Saiyan 4 Goku was cool, I love he has the parry move. But the only problem is his Super Saiyan 4 Goku is the fans version of Super Saiyan 4 Goku in DBZ style, not the official GT style. But it still cool and normal size, that what I like most :goodmood:

So...did any of you get the SSJ4 Goku already?

If you're asking how to get him, you can do so by visiting Sheld's Onedrive here : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1C5F8E9B035CAA21&id=1C5F8E9B035CAA21%21203&sc=documents

The password for SSJ4 Goku is TSUKARICH.

If you're asking how he's like, ask Sham since he already played with him hence his mini "review" earlier in this thread. I've downloaded him but haven't had the time nor opportunity to test him yet.