NEW RULE! (04.04.2014)

Ryon

and where the hell did i say "just cause those posts weren't NICE CHAR +1"

oh right i didn't. just you being your typical butthurt over me banning you from a different forum 4 yrs ago self. i never instigate shit with you but you always do so with me. why? apparently that is why, because you are butthurt over something from 4 yrs ago.

if i knew how much you'd need some sort of salve for your ass, i wouldn't have bothered at time.

btw, i call total bullshit on you playful jab assertation. there was nothing playful about anything in the comments in the topic in question.

Do you honestly think I give a shit about 4 years ago? I registered in that forum knowing full well I would be banned the second you would know it was me.

Plus, you banned me because my opinion was different from yours anyway. God forbid someone has a different opinion from you.

Then again, I'm talking to the person that thinks doofus is a bannable insult.

....doofus.

drop it I alredy told you its handled I will talk to berserk. Darkflare please stop doing that in this thread I alredy handled it I would like this to not escalate.

@ laharl: no offense, but i'll drop completely once i get some proof that something is done. but i'll give you this...i won't bring it up again in this topic...unless i'm provoked into doing so.

@ darkflare: no, you were banned because you acted like an asshole on a forum with a rule against acting like an asshole. and the line about banning for the doofus comment is an utter and boldfaced lie. but you are great at twisting shit like that. i'll say it again, i never instigate shit with you. you do it every f'n time you can however, which must be because of 4 yrs of butthurt.

the only thing im going to do is pm berserk and Dark alredy knows from here on out mmv release threads are strictly about the authors not the forum itself. do you understand? FROM HERE ON OUT if anything like this happens thats an actual jab at the FORUM not a PERSON themself I will handle it.

Given how you moderate your own forum, what you consider "acting like an asshole" could be anything really.

Then again, I'm not the one bringing something from 4 years ago which I truthfully seriously don't give a shit about.

the only thing im going to do is pm berserk and Dark alredy knows from here on out mmv release threads are strictly about the authors not the forum itself. do you understand? FROM HERE ON OUT if anything like this happens thats an actual jab at the FORUM not a PERSON themself I will handle it.

quoting because apparently he does not get that.

and i'll say it again since you don't get it. i never instigate shit with you. you do it all the time. so apparently something from 4 yrs ago must mean more than you say since you've been doing the exact same thing for said 4 yrs.

vegaz, my problem was with your sarcasm over the idea that an author is a valid target for "trash talk" but an entire community isnt- the problem this is not the case. Both are valid targets- for actual criticism. I hate when people just bash on Guild as much as I hate it when people mindlessly bash on chuchoryu. All I want is for people to provide actual evidence and arguments to their claims so I can debate them properly. People are mistaking actual criticism for mindless hating, then saying it breaks a rule that has nothing to do with it.

MFFA socks it doesnt promote respect and it warehouses my kirby >:(

Your kirby?....

WHAT?!?!?!?

You made a kirby?!

You must be Laxxe23 in disguise.

vegaz, my problem was with your sarcasm over the idea that an author is a valid target for "trash talk" but an entire community isnt- the problem this is not the case. Both are valid targets- for actual criticism. I hate when people just bash on Guild as much as I hate it when people mindlessly bash on chuchoryu. All I want is for people to provide actual evidence and arguments to their claims so I can debate them properly. People are mistaking actual criticism for mindless hating, then saying it breaks a rule that has nothing to do with it.

Again, I agree. At least with the Chuchoryu part. The sarcastic remark derived from my post...

Gotta love this place...

Soooooo...we can talk trash about authors but not about the forum itself?

:hmm:

Makes sense to me, broski! :awesome

And Laharl's response.

yes you can. to an extent you can mock them as an author not as a person.

Sounds like I can "criticize" or "mock" the author themselves. Then when I add the "UME filter" it becomes ok only when I provide evidence of each complaint. That's fine. And quite reasonable. This basically eliminates those who don't contribute anything but feedback. Heh...they can be Anal Caves all day.

Look bro. I'm not upset. And I understand your comment wasn't entirely directed towards me. Cuz anyone I ever bashed(and it aint many) I didn't need to hunt down prof. Cuz it was in plane sight. And...usually the entire forum agreed.

And no...I'm not just talking about Darkflare.

whereas vegaz is basically saying "don't bash peoplez its mean"

It's only bashing if you don't have a valid reason. Anyone I said anything about did something to deserve it.

Anybody.

At least some of them took a hint.

This is not a forum-to-forum issue anymore; it has been leveled up to member-to-member issue now.

I once wrote, "no bashings = no rantings".  This is not the "chicken or egg" debate, simply because bashings breed hatreds and hatreds breed rantings.

Can human beings live in harmony?  No!  Even in small society like MUGEN communities harmony can hardly be seen and established.  If someone sees a MUGEN release that he/she/it doesn't like, then he/she/it may just pass.  There is no need to bash like no tomorrow.  What can one gain by doing that?  What if the basher gets bashed how will he/she/it feel?  Fight back?  Rage-quit?  Return?  Just an endless loop........like in MUGEN:

[statedef 0]
type = S
physics = S
sprpriority = 0

[state 0, 1]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = 1
value = 0

.....* MUGEN .exe crashes * => * MUGEN communities/users crash *

This is not a forum-to-forum issue anymore; it has been leveled up to member-to-member issue now.

I once wrote, "no bashings = no rantings".  This is not the "chicken or egg" debate, simply because bashings breed hatreds and hatreds breed rantings.

Can human beings live in harmony?  No!  Even in small society like MUGEN communities harmony can hardly be seen and established.  If someone sees a MUGEN release that he/she/it doesn't like, then he/she/it may just pass.  There is no need to bash like no tomorrow.  What can one gain by doing that?  What if the basher gets bashed how will he/she/it feel?  Fight back?  Rage-quit?  Return?  Just an endless loop........like in MUGEN:

[statedef 0]

type = S

physics = S

sprpriority = 0

[state 0, 1]

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = 1

value = 0

.....* MUGEN .exe crashes * => * MUGEN communities/users crash *

Haha Nice One borewood.  :=D: