NEW RULE! (04.04.2014)

Ryon

Post Script.

The reason this rule is going into effect, is because lately alot of mugen guild bashing has been going on, and such negative comments like that will only hurt us as a community.

We do not want people to view us as a hate oriented group, We are peaceful.

The same way your bashing a forum, They could be bashing us because were bashing them.

It starts hate, It starts arguments. We can't have that.

We are the community, We have to try to keep it peaceful as possible.

Post Script.

The reason this rule is going into effect, is because lately alot of mugen guild bashing has been going on, and such negative comments like that will only hurt us as a community.

We do not want people to view us as a hate oriented group, We are peaceful.

The same way your bashing a forum, They could be bashing us because were bashing them.

It starts hate, It starts arguments. We can't have that.

We are the community, We have to try to keep it peaceful as possible.

Good points 'Boss'

People need to understand that this type situation can also Make 'Creators' and 'Arthors' less productive or pretty much likly to quit mugen especaily if they where making something real awesome for everybody to enjoy.

While I can see and understand the reasoning behind this new rule, I'd like to get some clarification on what is considered bashing e.g. stating you like one forum over another or comparing forums with eachother ala I like forum A because forum B does or is known as C which I do not like can be considered bashing?

you can mock certain authors just not an entire forum in general. I got this rule put into effect cause of all the guild bashing going on lately. Mock solo people all you want to an extent but do NOT refer to a forum as one entity. That is rude and not tolerated anymore.

Thanks Xan

@ WinMugen, for instance if i said

"Fuck mugen guild its just full of pussies!"

that would be bashing.... at the minimum lol. but its pretty intense.

I do not agree with my above sentence though I do like guild.

MFFA is full of tyrants! :p

I am technically breaking this rule because, as someone who frequently visits MFG, I am bashing "another mugen forum" :p

On a more serious note, however, this is something I would expect from a place like IMT (lol, do they even still exist?) or MMV, not here.

I see. Thanks Ryon.

One last thing : if you have bashedother forums before this rule was created, do you get warning points equivalent to the amount of bashing you have done or do you start with a clean slate now so to speak?

Whelp, so much for making fun of MMV (and IMT.. only on their template if that counts).

But on a serious note, how much guild bashing did you guys see to start out this kind of rule? (I was unaware of any bashing towards guild).

But on a serious note, how much guild bashing did you guys see to start out this kind of rule? (I was unaware of any bashing towards guild).

This thread is a prime example of Guild bashing and very likely the one who caused this rule to be brought into existence :

Nothing wrong with a "friendly" reminder. Of course they bash us to our face. Tbo no matter how much respect we give the good members the elitists will continue NOT to reciprocate it. My time at the Guild has been pleasant for a while now. That's probably cuz I only visit these days. And I hang out here. Just being real. Meh. But I ain't in the business of bashing forums, anyway. I advice my fellow FreeForAllers to continue visiting other sites and get to know other members from other forums...so you can invite them here.

:yaoming:

Nothing wrong with the rule to follow. Its common sense. besides it keeps trouble away from the site. Still no site is safe from individual arguments though. if you know youre being a douche bag bashing anyone DO expect at some point the person or persons to retaliate. So control yourself. I understand some of you are very young but bashing in any form isnt good. we all joke but some just take it too far and then wonder why they have enemies at different forums. Respect your forum and owner of the site enough to keep BS away. Now If the drama comes here initially and you didnt do anything wrong to the person or persons then by all means light they ass up....im all for that...

Its no secret now that forums can "go to war" shitting up each others threads. If you know it aint cool then dont initiate it or cry when retaliation comes. Im pretty sure the mods here dont dig the headache of all that anyway.