Favorite Mugen Character?

zoukiny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of favs, but these are my top. Miduma by kishio Nu-13 by Neat Unsou Kusanagi by Tobikage Nero by CaWO4 Violent Yamazaki by ahuron Khriz by Zelgadis ,Edited by KamranBernstein Rock Howard by P-tan

a few of my faves: cvs2 terry by warusaki3 heck i liked all his characters but his terry shined the most for me jill by warusaki 3 and the one by big eli king ddr's creations terry by vyn ahuron's snk characters and his ssf2hdr guile , akuma and gief oh and he made a decent fist of the north star shin gm's creations (mainly his sf3 and motw characters) sean alty's creations gdt's ssf2t characters beximus's creations juggernaut by splode strider by splode captain commando by splode demitri by vanity 13 got more but don't need a christmas list lol

My favourites are: Jedah by Deuce and B.B. Hood 3 Dio Brando versions by Warusaki3 Ninja turtles by Dcat Kamui by Kagetsu yuki (I'm so glad somebody made him for mugen, AND he is 10 times better than in source game. That's when mugen stuff rocks). Assassin (Oswald edit) he is much fun to use. Zodiac by A-kue and Evil Zodiac edit by ADKyo. And I think Goku Z2 by Cybaster and Balthazar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...