Behavior (as of late)

Ryon

of course the people i had in mind arent saying yes.

i'll lock this. we all get the point im sure.

cause honestly I'll tell you the truth, If this shit gets out of hand one more time, Im just gonna ban people without a warning.

You know when you do something you shouldnt be doing.

of course the people i had in mind arent saying yes.

i'll lock this. we all get the point im sure.

cause honestly I'll tell you the truth, If this shit gets out of hand one more time, Im just gonna ban people without a warning.

You know when you do something you shouldnt be doing.

I'll follow this, but honestly I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread anymore. (And I just got back from my college).

So in short: Keep it peaceful, and not be annoying.. right?

u can even be annoying to an extent, just don't be a F**king Douche 24/7 to people & your golden, don't want to fallow that &  then its like What the boss said your going to be 1st shown the door & then shoved through it  :heeee:

Someone's sarcasm detector isn't functioning properly I see.

But since I have to spell it out for everyone, my answer is yes.

you arent one of them lol. get outta here you!

@ Darkflare, I have to ask you something in private.

disclaimer: no disrespect is intended towards any1 with this post, just a much-needed reality check.

i think that even tho 1 should call out assholism when they see it happening in a respectful manner, that sometimes it's hard to do so when it's done in such a way that it truly angers you, & not just from a personal standpoint, but from dislikin' seein' it happen to others in that fashion as well. also, how does 1 go about defendin' themselves in a civil manner, if some1 else attacks them viciously, especially in tha public eye, over & over again? i mean, every1's got a breakin' point, right? sure, it could, & should, be handled thru PM, but that doesn't always pan out too well [alot of us have seen multiple examples of this], & it spills over into tha public eye again, often worse than it was beforehand.

also, some folks should not be so hyper-sensitive about a little fun-poking, tho on tha other hand, if some1 states that it's been goin' too far with it, then it should cease. & in tha case of a troll-attempt misunderstandin' [this is tha internet after all, so it happens], it should be handled quicly by whomever's involved so that all parties can move forward from it. however, don't be a douche & try to hide an actual intended hurtful jab behind a shitty veil of "oh, don't be so sensitive" or "i was j/k, relax", etc, cuz that's just some plain tacky, passive-aggressive, pussy shit, & believe it or not, some folks can indeed see thru that chizz. you ain't slick sucka, cut it tha phukk out.

realistically tho, there are a few folks here, both regs AND higher-ups, that have become true pricks about how they handle situations & other members, but yet either feel that they're not really doin' so, that their actions/reactions are totally justified for whatever reasoning, or, in true dickhead fashion, are too stuck in their own heads & don't really care, whether they're call'd out on it or not, because they can't be told, or can accept, "no, you're wrong. what you're doing is wrong. how you're acting is wrong". in an absolute hypocritical & elistist-like manner, they believe that they're often/always right, & this is shown by tha fact that they constantly continue to do so, whether it's shown outright by always usin' phrases/words in their posts as/akin to "stupid/dumb/foolish", etc, or in other slightly subtle [& i use that term loosely], yet obviously pointed wordage, with no regard worthsoever of tha feelings of tha other person(s) involved, & it's gotta stop, period.

for MFFA's sake, as well as your own, check yourselves. 17f0f3b0.gif

I couldn't even decipher the point you were trying to make. Less is more.

I got'chu.

disclaimer: no disrespect is intended towards any1 with this post, just a much-needed reality check.

assholism when they see it happening in a respectful manner...that sometimes it's hard to do so when it's done in such a way that i defendin' themselves in a civil manner, if some1 else attacks them viciously...breakin' point...pan out too well [alot of us have seen multiple examples of this], & it spills over into tha public eye again, often worse than it was beforehand...some folks should not be so hyper-sensitive...if some1 states that it's been goin' too far with it, then it should cease...tacky, passive-aggressive, pussy shit, & believe it or not, some folks can indeed see thru that chizz. you ain't slick sucka, cut it tha phukk out.

realistically...true pricks...too stuck in their own heads...absolute hypocritical & elistist-like manner...always usin' phrases/words in their posts as/akin to "stupid/dumb/foolish", etc, or in other slightly subtle [& i use that term loosely], yet obviously pointed wordage, with no regard worthsoever of tha feelings of tha other person(s) involved, & it's gotta stop, period.

for MFFA's sake, as well as your own, check yourselves. 17f0f3b0.gif