Behavior (as of late)

Ryon

anybody else seeing a pattern their  DF vs.....Me,Ax,Thrillio,Vol....whoever else comes next lmmfao ............... but in all seriousness theres no need to keep me out of anything, am i Mod, yes i am, but im also one of u guys i didnt start out as a Mod here , i just simply earned my spot do to my actions & contributions to MFFA , anyone of u guys could be next , matter of fact ive seen a few of u that would fit in perfectly as soon as we fire Laharl..........oops didnt mean to let that out my bad  :troll: ,ok again in all seriousness , people are people & your not going to get along with everyone 24/7 were basically * The Staff* just want u guys to kind of sorta bump heads & moveo n from it, not page after page after page of fighting , thats not what MFFA is about were the laid back forum were for the most part people share a common intrest in "warehousing to keep the history of mugen releases alive" & also be a place were people can release their creations & not want to commit suicide after doing so lol because there ridiculed so hard for it , its totally Fine & very encouraged to give feedback , just do it like your human & dont insult the living hell out of the person for it  :angry1:  its kind of like a rocking chair, sure it gives u something to do, but it gets u no were , except maybe to more fighting  :noway:

anyone of u guys could be next , matter of fact ive seen a few of u that would fit in perfectly

Am I one of them?I mean that's nice to hear from you, Zombie. .3.

Poor follow-up, I know.

I've already stated why that's a very difficult task, no matter who we refer to.

The lack of education.  Blame our parents and school teachers.  Blame our pets too.  Sometimes I wish every human being is a robot - just keep producing, no emotions and conflicts.

@Legendary DeMoNk@I:

>> As for feedback

Your analysis about this long-time MUGEN community issue is the most comprehensive and clearest one I have ever read!

@Boss Ryon & ZB Shogun Of MFFA:

>> I HATE moderating people, and Banning. I refuse to ban someone unless things just get really bad.

>> * The Staff* just want u guys to kind of sorta bump heads & moveo n from it, not page after page after page of fighting ,

Well, I think of some ways, but since I am not a professional in human resource administration thingy....so expect some silly ideas:

- Is IP.Board having a forum plugin that can let the topic starters to take control of all replies in their own topics?  And, can the plugin usage be selective, like, giving the said control function to a particular member group (i.e. Creator/Author)?  I mean, let the Releases posters administrate their own topics.

- The job of MFFA Evaluators made concentrated.  Can a new forum section called "Evaluation" be added so that all MFFA Evaluators can start evaluating MUGEN contents in a concentrated place?  Provided that nobody can post replying in the new "Evaluation" forum section.  Releases posters can read-only the Evaluators' advise and it is up to the Creators/Authors to listen or not.

- Forum post word-filtering.  I think IP.Board should have function like this right?  Since some insulting words can be one of the main triggers of flame wars, it is possible to just filter them out as many as possible?  Of course there is some subtle way to bypass the word filtering, but at least some formal obvious ones might not escape.

- Limiting the number of forum topic replies.  Is IP.Board having plugin like that?  When a topic is found to begin to heat up by flame wars, then the mod/admin may limit the number of the heated-up topic's replies?

- Make some kind of awards and give to those members who care to help keep MFFA a peaceful place.  For example, a merit top post listing MFFA peace-keepers, or increase their signature size, or give them a new title "MFFA Peace-Keeper", add some value to their points(?),...etc.  The idea is to encourage MFFA members to help fight against conflicts if they care.  Imagine this:  in a heated-up topic, 4 members are involved, then 6-8 peace-keepers come and nicely tell those 4 heated-up members to cool down, without arguing about the subject (i.e. just a short message like "hey please calm down" or "both of you have points but would you please keep it civil?").

* Boss Ryon and ZB Shogun Of MFFA and other MFFA mods, please note that I am not trying to ask you what to do; for I am just a normal MFFA member and I consider it is a MFFA member's responsibility to help keep MFFA peaceful.  I just intend to brain-storm anything (yeah, my half-assed silly thoughts) that might be of any help that is it.  Simply because I care to share..............if it is too hard for you then why not let the forum software and members who care do the job?

[EDIT]:  in my humble opinion, leaving feedback (be it bash or cash), for posts in the News forum section seems to be somehow.....futile....as the corresponding MUGEN creators/authors are not likely coming to MFFA to see the feedback, unless they know their MUGEN stuff is being introduced and discussed in the MFFA News forum section and they care for it and try to join to respond to the feedback.  In this case some MFFA Ambassadors might be useful............oh what am I trying to say?  A MI/MFG clone attempt?  SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T...........

@ Werewood

- Creators who have there own section can moderate there topics. But Creators who just post in releases do not.

- I like the idea of a separator evaluation board. I'll have to consult Phantom.

- Yes it has word filtering, but as you said there are so many ways to bypass that stuff. It would still start fights albeit slower.

- Im not sure what you mean exactly by limiting? Because even with the flame war going on, Im sure other people will want to enter and just talk about the character.

- I Likes it! But I gotta consult my other half Phantom before any real action. We do actually talk about things on the forum before I change them, Myself and the rest of the team.

@ Werewood, I respect you as a better creator, and as a human being, Your input to me so far has been some of the most useful, and I'm referring to ALL of your input from other incidents. I can not Thank You enough for your love for the game, and MFFA.

@ Darkflare, Great way to keep it cool. +1.

The pattern is that I have a lower tolerance for fools acting very foolishly on the simplest of matters.

:=D: So sensitive...I raz anbody acts condescending. Tbo, if you wanna call it "beef" than I have "beef" with anyone speaks to others in a manner that insinuates that person believes they are generally superior to others and mainly communicates threw sarcasm, being cynical, condescending and just plain rude. I've seen it all over. We used to only have one or two here. But lately we've accumulated quite a few arrogant individuals here. and the most notorious has calmed down immensely. Even though he called me a nuisance. But that's his opinion. It's one thing to be honest. Its akther to be malicious.

So there you go.

I haven't read everything on this second page but it seems from my perspective that it's a problem when users argue but not when they take needless shots at someone?

In terms of the arguing I think both parties were in the wrong.

Right now, there was no need for anyone to mention DF in the way they did (basically stirring up extra shit)and it seems like you're just trying to sweep this issue people have with DF under the rug. That'll just cause bigger problems later.

Just seem hypocritical to me.

I haven't read everything on this second page but is seems from my perspective that it's a problem when users argue but not when they take needless shots at someone?

In terms of the arguing I think both parties were in the wrong.

Right now, there was no need for anyone to mention DF in the way they did (basically stirring up extra shit)and it seems like you're just trying to sweep this issue people have with DF under the rug. That'll just cause bigger problems later.

Just seem hypocritical to me.

You've been a mod,Bro. What do you suggest? Cuz several of us just called him out which means several things like..

1. We all could be hypocrites

Or

2. Df(and others like him) is(are) a thorn in the side of the community

@Anyone

And maybe it IS wrong that I only us DF as an example. When clearly there are others amongst us who are just as condescending. The just know how to tone it down...sometime.

:=D: So sensitive...I raz anbody acts condescending. Tbo, if you wanna call it "beef" than I have "beef" with anyone speaks to others in a manner that insinuates that person believes they are generally superior to others and mainly communicates threw sarcasm, being cynical, condescending and just plain rude. I've seen it all over. We used to only have one or two here. But lately we've accumulated quite a few arrogant individuals here. and the most notorious has calmed down immensely. Even though he called me a nuisance. But that's his opinion. It's one thing to be honest. Its akther to be malicious.

So there you go.

So basically, you're a hypocrite.

You ought to look in the mirror before you start claiming someone else is condescending.

You've been a mod,Bro. What do you suggest? Cuz several of us just called him out which means several things like..

1. We all could be hypocrites

Or

2. Df(and others like him) is(are) a thorn in the side of the community

@Anyone

And maybe it IS wrong that I only us DF as an example. When clearly there are others amongst us who are just as condescending. The just know how to tone it down...sometime.

Calling me out on what exactly? That I'm the one constantly exposing people that are acting foolish?l i'm sorry that people can no longer get away with stupidity without someone pointing it out for them.

Why are you represented as Ryu again? Dan is far more fitting.

So basically, you're a hypocrite.

You ought to look in the mirror before you start claiming someone else is condescending.

Calling me out on what exactly? That I'm the one constantly exposing people that are acting foolish?l i'm sorry that people can no longer get away with stupidity without someone pointing it out for them.

Why are you represented as Ryu again? Dan is far more fitting.

:=D: Me!? Condescending?! To who?! You!? Im mean listen to yourself. And ask anyone that knows me. I earned this avitar.

Something tells me this is not gonna end well. :/

In case this turns into an argument, mind if you two.. idk, at least chill out and not start bickering at each other?

If this doesn't work, I tried

This is gonna end well.

because im not talking about Dark Flare, you to Light Flare, watch your mouth.

and Thrillo, and everyone else who has a tendency to say what they feel without thinking of how they look towards others or to the forum.

cut the shit guys, its annoying.

You've been a mod,Bro. What do you suggest? Cuz several of us just called him out 

Well whether or not i've been a mod is somewhat unimportant since im not a mod here.

Different sites and staff handle things differently, sometimes based on situational circumstances. Some will give you warnings,temp bans, and then permabans. others will ban on sight of disregarded rules. 

Personally, I think staff should diffuse the situation where it happens. Obviously you can't be active 24/7 unless you have no life or something but you get to it when you can. That happened but i feel like there was more asking for things to settle down than telling people to settle down.

I kinda meant the hypocritical comment to Ryon actually. I would say Ryon + staff but only Brock has posted about this (publicly anyway).

Regardless, for the sake of keeping things civil, i have nothing more to say.

Well whether or not i've been a mod is somewhat unimportant since im not a mod here.

Different sites and staff handle things differently, sometimes based on situational circumstances. Some will give you warnings,temp bans, and then permabans. others will ban on sight of disregarded rules. 

Personally, I think staff should diffuse the situation where it happens. Obviously you can't be active 24/7 unless you have no life or something but you get to it when you can. That happened but i feel like there was more asking for things to settle down than telling people to settle down.

I kinda meant the hypocritical comment to Ryon actually. I would say Ryon + staff but only Brock has posted about this (publicly anyway).

Regardless, for the sake of keeping things civil, i have nothing more to say.

Understood. You make a good point. Different forums. Different mods. Different rules.