SUPER MARIO - RELEASED

AxSeeker

hes doing it to prove that we take mugen TOO seriously and we do it for awards like we get PAID or something. smh. im not downloading this because we already have a good Mario that was created with LOVE & TIME. it sux because if Ax would take himself serious...he would be a really good creator...oh well.

Whatever, it's MARIO! Another Mario, good or bad, is awesome for my roster, compared to all of these recent releases.

So apparently Kugami Toru by Daniel, Black Battler by Websta, the Cyberia Style 8 screenpack by SxVector, Xasor's Luffy, and Dartz's Aquapazza lifebars aren't good enough compared to Ax's Mario? Not even Mr. KOtik's stage isn't satisfying to you?!

Or do you mean compared to Ax's releases.

If it's the first choice.....

I see how it is...

People, don't fight over a release. It's just for fun and nothing else.

As for MMV, people almost always give feedback all the time though it's not always bug reports and critique, though not every release interest everybody on top of that. That forum started out mostly comicbook exclusive though we're slowly but surely expanding our interest. recently the goal has been anime and Nintendo. In the past we've supported other genres to please members and encourage them to share more.

As for ryon's thread, I had no idea he posted that. I must have missed it but I guess it's pointless to post in it now unless he would like me to. :P

Also the forum is made up of various levels of creation. It's not exclusive to perfect releases and we would certainly welcome those creators to post there but so far only a few have posted.

Also the forum is not about reputation, although it is a concern in some instances regarding how staff handles fairness, the forum is about as it is wriiten at the top, just under our banner, "A place to talk & have fun with Mugen"

there is a reason why we all love fighting games

you make this for fun but that does not mean we have fun playing a character who is broken and not make with effort

effort = everyone having fun

no effort rush stuff = you don't care as long as he is punching or kicking its fine

you will understand how much fun it is when you put effort into your creations you and everyone will be able to have fun

people  take mugen seriously because we would love to have these in one fighting game engine and have lots of fun

and have matches we all dreamed about

your just teasing us for a new character but it does not feel new if its not made by someone who cares

i like your effort well you put at least 10% of effort

just use all your efforts to make something we can all enjoy for mugen

So apparently Kugami Toru by Daniel, Black Battler by Websta, the Cyberia Style 8 screenpack by SxVector, Xasor's Luffy, and Dartz's Aquapazza lifebars aren't good enough compared to Ax's Mario? Not even Mr. KOtik's stage isn't satisfying to you?!

I see how it is...

There's a difference between those and this.(Except for Mr.KOtik's stage) This is Mario.  One of the few reasons I play Mugen is to see Mario in a fighting game.(Despite the many other Marios) I haven't even tested this yet, though, so what I say isn't valid, mostly. I find it cool I have another Mario for Mugen, which is all that matters to me. Not even the quality.

yea leave it to you to deflect what decade was actually trying to say into something else.

of course you would wanna do that when his comment fit you like a T. you are all about bitching and moaning about anything and everything you can to try and prove your self importance.

I merely stated the kind of comment I interpreted from his post. If you would be so kind as to prove me wrong then please go ahead

I see how it is...

Way to forget Koopakoot's Terry

There's a difference between those and this.(Except for Mr.KOtik's stage) This is Mario.  One of the few reasons I play Mugen is to see Mario in a fighting game. I haven't even tested this yet, though, so what I say isn't valid, mostly.

Yea, because it's Mario we can forget all the serious problems it has and ignore every other much better made release recently made.

Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to what really matters.

There's a difference between those and this.(Except for Mr.KOtik's stage) This is Mario.  One of the few reasons I play Mugen is to see Mario in a fighting game. I haven't even tested this yet, though, so what I say isn't valid, mostly.

Really, now. You didn't even play you just beat shit with no effort.

I merely stated the kind of comment I interpreted from his post. If you would be so kind as to prove me wrong then please go ahead

Way to forget Koopakoot's Terry

Yea, because it's Mario we can forget all the serious problems it has and ignore every other much better made release recently made.

Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to what really matters.

Most of the people were complaining about Koopakoot's Terry so.

Plus, I could only remember what Dumanios and Remzy told me.

Whatever, it's MARIO! Another Mario, good or bad, is awesome for my roster, compared to all of these recent releases.

Now if you ever complained about MUGEN characters being made too much you'd be a huge hypocrite, and something tells me you do indeed get sick and tired of characters being made so much.

FFS there's like a gazillion Marios and you're not satisfied even?

Oh okay. The quality of the release means nothing. If it's a character you like, it's good. If it's nigh-unplayable but it's of somebody you like, it's good.

Now if you ever complained about MUGEN characters being made too much you'd be a huge hypocrite, and something tells me you do indeed get sick and tired of characters being made so much.

FFS there's like a gazillion Marios and you're not satisfied even?

No. And WILL you guys ever let go of the fact I like playing as Aaron Roulette? I like this guy because he AT LEAST tries. And another Mario came out of it. Which is good. DESPITE the quality. I still use other characters in Versus mode against the CPU, FYI. I collect characters to have fun with, too. I just use cheap characters in Arcade.

No. And WILL you guys ever let go of the fact I like playing as Aaron Roulette? I like this guy because he AT LEAST tries. And another Mario came out of it. Which is good. DESPITE the quality. I still use other characters in Versus mode against the CPU, FYI. I collect characters to have fun with, too. I just use cheap characters in Arcade.

I'm sorry, what?

perhaps you should read his comment again then. and you want proof of how he was telling the truth, then go back and look at the bulk of everything you've said in mugen and watch your videos. there is a big difference between giving actual feedback and what you do with how you put things out there. most everything you say is about proving your self importance about how great you are at evaluating whatever. how awesome your mugen tastes are. how true to the spirit of what you think fighting game fans are. how if anyone that doesnt agree with each word you say, they are stupid and definitely not as important as you. its as if you think each and everything you say is an attempt to make your e-penis appear bigger to yourself and state to anyone that will pay attention to you to try and get them to think the very same thing.

viqpu7a.png

oTjLTP1.png

If you think THIS is a good character, then there's probably something wrong with you.

I'm a nice guy, but I never directly said anything like this to anybody. Or so I think.