Donkey Kong - RELEASED

AxSeeker

If there's something I don't like about this DK that was already mentioned, it's the AI.

It's corner rape-tastic. Unless it was supposed to be like that.

I didn't intend it to be like that but the A.I. in the template was put in charge of that and I am actually well pleased about how it turned out. This is exactly how I always wanted Dk to behave in a fight. I wanted a huge crazy monkey with ridiculous speed and ferocity that he would make the opponent quiver in fear, something liek a real monkey attack you sometimes see in those videos.

I'm having a blast watching Dk fight XD

I didn't intend it to be like that but the A.I. in the template was put in charge of that and I am actually well pleased about how it turned out. This is exactly how I always wanted Dk to behave in a fight. I wanted a huge crazy monkey with ridiculous speed and ferocity that he would make the opponent quiver in fear, something liek a real monkey attack you sometimes see in those videos.

Agree with that. I'm having fun to watching his fight.

Well then, here's my video, if you haven't seen it.

I did see it! I was on youtube just searching on other Dk releases and I saw many videos coming up with this Dk all ready coming up. Mostly videos to poke fun at the poor coding and sprites but videos nonetheless of the hottest Dk today LOL

:P

Anyway, thanks for making the video.

Yes! Spread the news! Let the mugen world know that there is a big monkey on the loose XD

BTW really funny seeing Cell go up against a Saiyan.

This is an edit of giganX3's Fox and it is a paste job.

Also I all ready finished about 1/3 of Fox McCloud's sprites already. I can't stop it now but thanks anyway for the heads up.

I think I'll still do Mario because Warner's style looks good to me and i prefer it over the other ones.

That's not spriting, that's being lazy and if not careless. I'm a spriter and I know better, I don't think you know what spriting is. spriting is sometimes drawing sprites from scratch not cut and pastes that very lousy work.

Mostly videos to poke fun at the poor coding and sprites

So you admit it then? Cool..

Yes! Spread the news! Let the mugen world know that there is a big monkey on the loose XD

I don't think this is the publicity you want....

And for anyone that days the AI is "tough", I laugh at you. I've found out a foolproof way to beat this....AI and it only took me less than 10 seconds to find.

And for anyone that says the AI is "tough", I laugh at you. I've found out a foolproof way to beat this....AI and it only took me less than 10 seconds to find.

I know the AI spams but I know that crappy thing ain't tough.

So you admit it then? Cool..

I don't think this is the publicity you want....

And for anyone that days the AI is "tough", I laugh at you. I've found out a foolproof way to beat this....AI and it only took me less than 10 seconds to find.

My friend this is exactly what I want. I don't do it to be famous and get respected which is the point I've been trying to make for years.

You do it for praise and attention and because it makes you feel like a somebody but I do it to play a mugen character. That's all.

I don't care about my reputation as a creator. This is just a username I use, nobody really cares about Axseeker anymore than they do about darkflare or kenbei, etc.

I don't make characters for reputation, I make them to play and share.

@Zaibatsu,

good for you. it's good to have a hobby. :)